There we go! (2012-02-28)

Last edited by a moderator:
after 3+ years just getting the Pandora will be a suprise. Alright already just bloody send it¡¡

Openpandora-the T-shirt, Openpandora-the Coloring Book, Openpandora-the Lunch box, Openpandora-the Breakfast Cereal, Openpandora-the Flame Thrower

Especially the last one would be juicy...

Yea, I hear kids love that one

I'm sure that Craig mentioned working on the PCB for Project 3;

It must be a robot flamethrower!

Or Megamaid?

Openpandora-the T-shirt, Openpandora-the Coloring Book, Openpandora-the Lunch box, Openpandora-the Breakfast Cereal, Openpandora-the Flame Thrower

Especially the last one would be juicy...
MERCHANDISING! Btw when will then be now? :D

Soon!

Time to post this picture again for celebrations

pandorder.jpg

Yep, that's Oct 1 2008. I hope to get a shipped email within the few weeks. It's been a long ride.

"Slash000 is a patient, patient man."

Just dug out my 2nd unit invoice, there's a mere 18 months on that one. I'm starting to get a little giddy about a new, shiny Pandora turning up. Then it's off to the shop with the old one, for a wee bit of TLC.

AC Adaptors went through customs today (no, that's not the surprise ;) ), so they should arrive today... meaning: I'll prepare the first invoices and shipping will really start from tomorrow on :)

No new manual so far - didn't have time :(

But want to do that, with a quick PND-How-To for new users :)

AC Adaptors went through customs today (no, that's not the surprise ;) ), so they should arrive today... meaning: I'll prepare the first invoices and shipping will really start from tomorrow on :)

No new manual so far - didn't have time :(

But want to do that, with a quick PND-How-To for new users :)
That's pretty cool :)

I think I will still have to wait a bit, but that's for sure much closer every day.

Thanks to the team :)

I think that I will do the "Guiguendélire" ^^

*Goes and sits next to letterbox* Yeah, I'm going to be sitting there for a few weeks (months?)...not sure how long it will take to ship to Australia.

Ahhhh all the things I have been dreaming of doing with my pandora - its a pretty long list now that I've had plenty of time to think about it :p

Yay! That production has started and yayness is happening.

soooo ... when are you going to tell us how to do premium upgrades to actually get one of those pandoras that are shipping tomorrow?

Back