(To Craig/ed) You're All Going To Hate Me For Doing This

Nova

Is that a Caanoo in your pocket or are you just ha
Website
Visit site
Please don't kill me for posting this here, but I've tried and emails aren't working.

Craig the other day mentioned that there were 15 Pandora's waiting for a good home. Basically I have only just managed to scrape together the dough and I would like to send the OP team some money in return for the promise of a first batcher.

Obviously I'm sure I'm too late, but this is a just incase.

Once again, I apologise, but I've not been able to get hold of Craig or ED through the usual channels.

magicman5421 said:
Shoot an email to openpandorasales@gmail.com. They're the people to talk to about getting a Pandora.
I don't think that they'll respond. After the spam attack of people asking for their place in the queue, I think that that email address is unmanned, currently.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just got an email from Jacquelyn 4 hours ago confirming my shipping address at openpandorasales@gmail.com.

D'oh, shipping address, not ship date. :p
Also I sent the request 4 days ago on New Year's Eve, too, but what with the holidays I don't know how long it would take now.

Thanks guys, I wasn't aware of the gmail email address. I've shot them a mail.

Thanks again!

I got a reply within a few hours today so the email address is fine to use.

Nova said:
Craig the other day mentioned that there were 15 Pandora's waiting for a good home.
Make that 16.

I ordered on the 28th or 29th of December. I did not have any issues with ordering, and Jacquelyn is quite quick to respond to emails. I've also never seen such great customer service; I've had a few questions and she has answered all of them perfectly.

Be aware, however, that your queue number will end up being between 3900 and 4000 :eek: . It's better than waiting a whole year for the second batch, though.

With all these people cancelling and reordering, I've hopefully bumped my place up a few lines since my order in january :)
Edit: Typo.

SONY said:
krosfyah said:
Make that 16.

You cancelled just then? :(
Yeah. Unfortunately, the constant delays got the better of me for now. Plus I always felt a bit uncomfortable spending £300 and not knowing if it would be 'commercial' level quality. I might return for the second batch. Or I might just get a PSP2 if/when they come out this year.

Oh shit, I can now say I ordered on the first day they were open (was it september or october?), TWO FUCKING YEARS AGO tm.

Bramrash said:
Oh shit, I can now say I ordered on the first day they were open (was it september or october?), TWO FUCKING YEARS AGO tm.
I guess... technically. It'd be more accurate to say 10 months from now.

It wasn't october of last year, it was october of two fucking years ago........ I think it's correct.

Thanks guys, I got a reply.

One more question though; Why is the US price $330 (£206) and the UK price £266? That kinda sucks a bit.

Back