Unofficial Openpandora Community Blog

Love the blog. I know some of us come here and sift through all of the threads and comments to get our info, not everyone will want to do that. I used to follow the GP2X through the dcemu blog instead of coming here.

Thanks for creating this. The other sporadic and vague update posts were ah, uh, em, a bit elusive for the non-hardcore forum members scratching their heads at what's going on.

This will definitely help the non-diehard.

Awesome site. I visit the boards everyday and like someone else said, there're stuff I haven't discovered yet. Thanks.

timofonic said:
@mazza558

I already sent you a PM. I would like to read a reply from you and the rest of the blog staff.
I've replied. Would you like the other blog members to read it too?

Last edited by a moderator:
You might want to add MWeston's picture of the bottom half of an FDM case with the keymat in there.

Vorporeal said:
You might want to add MWeston's picture of the bottom half of an FDM case with the keymat in there.
That was one of the first posts. It's off the front page now.

Very good site with really good information! I subscribed to the RSS feed. Thanks for this ! :)

Looks like it is going down quite well - 1079 visits on Sunday, 1192 yesterday, already at 360 this morning. :)

TaG said:
Looks like it is going down quite well - 1079 visits on Sunday, 1192 yesterday, already at 360 this morning. :)
Where are you seeing this?

MiniSinisterMinister said:
TaG is one of the authors of the blog. He as access to the blog statistics.
Well aware. I am also an author.

Suggestions: Use categories for posts and make them automatically part of the post title.

Thanks for the positive comment folks! And thanks for adding it to the information index, Chip.

@Spirit Thanks for the suggestion - I think we are all fairly new to Wordpress. I can't see how to add categories - maybe only mazza558 can do that.

adamorjames said:
Chip said:
Good job guys. Blog added to the information index.
Looks like the blog is taking off! :D

Definitely. I didn't expect it to be such a success, but I suppose there was a big demand for it.

Chip said:
Good job guys. Blog added to the information index.
Thanks!

TaG said:
@Spirit Thanks for the suggestion - I think we are all fairly new to Wordpress. I can't see how to add categories - maybe only mazza558 can do that.
I'm adding categories now. I'm not sure whether we'll need to use tags anymore after I've added all the categories.

mazza558 said:
TaG said:
I'm adding categories now. I'm not sure whether we'll need to use tags anymore after I've added all the categories.Yes - some people 'find' stuff from tags - so if someone clicks linux, software or whatever they could find us. On top of that I have a dream that we can get Pandora onto the tag cloud on the front page. Optimistic maybe, but hey shot for the stars.

This blog was an awesome idea. I, like many of us, hunt through these forums every day looking for new bits of information and some stuff still manages to slip through the cracks.

Very well done!

Back