Usa Preorderers, Where Do You Live?

Utah

although i wish i could say Washington state, as i lived there for 18 years

Poem58 said:
Akron, Ohio
The only one in Akron is my guess, I only know of me and Exophase (Cleveland) from Ohio. Anyone else from Ohio order one?

I'm from Fremont, OH.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aethix said:
Somebody did a nice little compilation on this. Check it out:

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF&msa=0&msid=109623191618506501243.00046c7a35531e071320a

Some people seem to be in the ocean. I hope they've got boats or something.

Poem58 said:
Akron, Ohio
The only one in Akron is my guess, I only know of me and Exophase (Cleveland) from Ohio. Anyone else from Ohio order one?

Akron here too. Go zips!

GA Here.

Lunatic said:
calc84maniac said:
North Carolina. Win much.
NCSU student, here.

Go Wolfpack! ;)

Tensuke said:
Savannah, GA! A bit lonely as no one besides my brother has heard of OP...And he didn't order one. :(

I go down to Savannah every once in a while, it's a great city.

-God Ginrai

Plowman said:
Dayton, OH
mr_plow.jpg

Call Mr. Plow,
That's my name,
That name again
Is Mr. Plow

Fruitvale, BC, Canada

Hey, it's almost USA. Wait, what are you doing with this information?

Consequence9 said:
+1 in Cleveland =]
codemaster said:
I'm from Fremont, OH.
MonkeyChops said:
Akron here too. Go zips!
Plowman said:
Dayton, OH

It's great to see so many of us from Ohio here, considering statistically the amount of available units and how many people in the world and the need to have similar interests to by this thing I still think 7 is a lot. I had to add one other person from months ago I talked to who lives in Cincinnati so we are up to 7 now. And MonkeyChops, I have to hate you now because I now can't say I'm the only one in the city to have one. But also glad to know you as I'll have yet another person close by who has one.

Fairlawn here, but Akron is just down the street, close enough. That makes eight.

Winooski, Vermont-tiny state to the right of New York and the left of New Hampshire! :p North of Massachusets and South of Quebec-yeah that one.

Bay Area person here, but currently living at Davis, CA! Good to see two others here! (DuFace and Veridies) I would put a placemarker on that map, but for some reason it never saves it even when I hit save and done. o_O

Back