Volcano?

Lingman

Still Fresh
WTF? European airspace shutdown. Is this going to impact the delivery of bits to the UK?

Sigh.
(Still can't wait to see the webcams creak to life. I'm betting that if you set them up, and started streaming them now, you'd get swamped by the nosy.)

http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?/topic/52986-do-panic/

Last edited by a moderator:
No doubt someone will be along shortly to tell us how the volcanic activity is, in fact, a cover-up by the OpenPandora Team, and to give us a lecture on how the team are merely trying to shift blame from themselves to the volcano.

Prometheus said:
No doubt someone will be along shortly to tell us how the volcanic activity is, in fact, a cover-up by the OpenPandora Team, and to give us a lecture on how the team are merely trying to shift blame from themselves to the volcano.

Just look at the natural disasters Bernie Madoff got away with.

Gee! , that Apple/Microsoft combined strike team are really stepping up the pace against OP :ph34r:

time to invoke <voice changes to dramatic Japanese voiceover pitch> team-super-ultra-metal-war-battle-hyper-ultra-Pandora (mk6) :pandora2ut4: :ph34r: :pandora2ut4:

die evil combine of closed sourcesness :pandora2ut4: :eek: :pandora2ut4:

zap! pow pow pow erf! urgh! bam! bam! KABOOM! :pandora2ut4: :( :pandora2ut4:

(we won at the point where the Earth shattering Kaboom came in) :D

yes I am mad :p

yes I will take my medication now :p

Wait, run that by me again. I missed the part where the giant monsters fight.

XxionxX said:
Edit: I can not get over how ironic this is.

THAT IS NOT "IRONY"!

Prometheus said:

Damn you that's EXACTLY what I was about to criticize the OP team of... causing the worlds biggest smokescreen to cover up the fact that cases still aren't ready!

borgqueenx said:
They expect to have everything flying again tommorow.

We all know this volcano will go on for another week. Bad timing volcano, bad timing. Luckily this will only affect the cases and MWeston flying over cause the boards are already there

EDIT:

Btw in the area opf the eruption are 2 more volcanos there is a chance the one will make the others errupt

I just hope I get my Pandora before the issuing volcanic winter these eruptions create, I need something to do while starving to death.

I just need my Pandora to complete my disaster kit. I have my fave movies, anime, and music transcoded onto SD cards. I have a solar cell to provide me with power, but wait... volcanoes spew ash into the sky don't they? That means I can't charge it!!!

Back