We Have Cases Folks

fiori_musicali said:
OK, so these are the first 1000 cases that we were expecting to have by the time we entered April. Sigh... This party sucks, I'm going home.

Why people bother to make this kind of comments is beyond me.

As for the video: Great, but there is just to much information to take in.
Soo many boxes! whats in the boxes? Is that a glass of scotch on the boxes?
Is that long table the "assembly line" thing? etc etc...
Answers! I need answers dammit!

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been keeping up with this project for a long time. Wishing and hoping I had/could get the money to get one. Now things seem to be getting real. I'm getting a summer job in June. Maybe I can figure out a way to scoop up a unit if there is any available orders left in June. If not, I'll make sure to jump on the second batch.

Anyways, Go Open Pandora!

Also:
craigix said:
Right, where the fuck are those vapourware twats? I want to punch them in the face.

Nightwheel said:
Also:
craigix said:
Right, where the fuck are those vapourware twats? I want to punch them in the face.

I think that we should require that everyone who makes a post saying that their Pandora arrived must quote that post. ;) I know I will be. ^_^

-God Ginrai

I won't be doing any punching. :) I'd like to think that some naysayers will finally get on board, and others will forget about it and move on. Our job as "the 4,000" is to enjoy and promote it, not be smug tossers IMO.

Jajaja, as for me i'll be cashing out some bets, so nope i dont need to punch anyone, but rather ask for earnings.

(maybe i'll throw some punchs if no cash received but thats another story).

Gruso said:
.. and others will forget about it and move on. Our job as "the 4400" is to enjoy and promote it...

Ooooh... promycin flashback?

Esslan said:
fiori_musicali said:
OK, so these are the first 1000 cases that we were expecting to have by the time we entered April. Sigh... This party sucks, I'm going home.

I quite agree. I don't condone all the hysteria going around with people believing there' nothing that can go wrong to stop Pandora's shipping next week, but at the same time there's no call to actually be negative about the arrival of the cases.

On the other hand...

God Ginrai said:
Nightwheel said:
Also:
craigix said:

I think that we should require that everyone who makes a post saying that their Pandora arrived must quote that post. ;) I know I will be. ^_^

-God Ginrai

...Nobody feels that comment was a little premature then, being made nearly 6 months before an actual Pandora might ship to a real customer? Really?

Pleng said:
Esslan said:
fiori_musicali said:
I quite agree. I don't condone all the hysteria going around with people believing there' nothing that can go wrong to stop Pandora's shipping next week, but at the same time there's no call to actually be negative about the arrival of the cases.
On the other hand...
I think it's more of a strange sense of humour than actively being negative as such, from what I've seen of fiori's posts in the past.

Oh bloody hell, I've just turned on the news and there's talk of airports closing from Sunday to Tuesday. This is not funny.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8684540.stm

Dead1nside said:
Oh bloody hell, I've just turned on the news and there's talk of airports closing from Sunday to Tuesday. This is not funny.

I've chosen not to get my hopes up about the volcano. It seems every two days—oh there's another problem! They expected it to be over much sooner than this. It's why I'm going to Paris soon via the Eurostar rather than a potentially cheaper flight.

Mantis said:
Dead1nside said:

I've chosen not to get my hopes up about the volcano. It seems every two days—oh there's another problem! They expected it to be over much sooner than this. It's why I'm going to Paris soon via the Eurostar rather than a potentially cheaper flight.

Eurostar closed today, causing delays. True story.

Who cares about the Volcanic Ash, I DEMAND THEY RISK THEIR LIVES FOR MY PANDORA, even if they die it is a worthy sacrifice, just get it here asap!

Now, when Craig tweets that he's assembling a few systems and finishing up with setup, do you reckon he's using later boards that have the wifi fix implemented? I would hope those would be the first few systems for the folks who've waited the longest and not systems that will be painted and auctioned...

I also wish we could get Craig an HD video camera so we could get a better look at the darn things.

Rectal Exambot said:
Who cares about the Volcanic Ash, I DEMAND THEY RISK THEIR LIVES FOR MY PANDORA, even if they die it is a worthy sacrifice, just get it here asap!
No one cares about their lives silly, we just don't want the cases to crash! :p

Back