What Are The Plans For Shipping?

Bigun

Website
www.pwnedclips.com
I've moved since I ordered the Pandora.

Is the team going to confirm the address before shipment? Or would this need to be sorted out by the individual and some contact at Pandora Inc. before shipping begins?

*edit*

Request for Mod to change topic to "How are address changes handled?"

borgqueenx said:
my order is said by jaqualine(or however the name was) that its being shipped with UPS to my country(netherlands) from england.
i ofcource paid for ups :)

I'm really sorry for the topic of the post, it was WAY off from the intent of the post. I meant to ask how to handle address changes or to just confirm they have the correct address.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bigun, you should send them a mail with your order number and new shipping address. I doubt they will confirm addresses themselves before shipping.

I've changed my address 4 going on 5 times, email them your order # and your new address, you should get a confirmation in a day or two via email letting you know its been updated.

Peace & Pearl Jam

Link

EDIT: Also an appropriate time to drop the que ? if you care about where you stand in line.

borgqueenx said:
my order is said by jaqualine(or however the name was) that its being shipped with UPS to my country(netherlands) from england.
i ofcource paid for ups :)
ITS Jacquelyn DAM IT (its late)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back