What are you NOT going to play on your Pandora?

richiz does have a point; a lot of the older games can be too crude for someone who doesn't appreciate the style. For instance, I can stomach the NES and the C64 (nice sound, not so nice graphics) but I wouldn't play Atari 2600 games.

Of course that means he misses out on stuff like Kirby's Adventure, which happened near the end of the NES's life and really pushed the console to its limits. Comparing later NES games like Kirby's Adventure to Final Fantasy I is, well, like comparing Final Fantasy VIII to Final Fantasy VII - the system is the same but you can tell that they didn't have any experience with it when they made VII.

As for what I won't play... 3D action games and RTSes, mostly. Anything that requires fast mouse movements like Quake; I never managed to do that with an analog stick.

As for what I won't play... 3D action games and RTSes, mostly. Anything that requires fast mouse movements like Quake; I never managed to do that with an analog stick.
Yeah, I can't do shit with analog sticks, either.

But I might plug in a mouse. Only problem is, I hate deathmatch shooters.

I don't think I'll play Quake either, because if I was going to play Quake, I would have already done so on x86.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back