What are you NOT going to play on your Pandora?

I'm not going to play commercial games I did not buy.
This. (Except that in addition I can't say for sure that I might not one day play commercial games which are available for free, but most probably not. ;) )

Also, I won't play movies (VERY funny pun, I know...) on it of which I can't obtain a legal copy (I might play movies on it which I own on DVD and recorded using an analogue connection, which is legal at least in Germany). Similarly, I won't play any music on it which I don't have licensed legally (aka illegally obtained music), since I don't have any.

And now for something completely different.

Why not just say nothing illegal? It is much more to the point.

I probably won't play video at all until 720p is possible, I rip all my blu-rays 720p and don't want to re-rip them just to play on my Pandora. I'm not much of a handheld video player in the first place, I don't like watching on anything less than a 10 inch screen.

Definitely not going to play Monkey Island.

It's too overhyped, seems like something all the mainstream hippies would like.

Yeah I'm sure all the mainstream hippies had $4000 - $5000 computers back in 1990 to play this game when it came out. Just having a computer in 1990 put you outside the mainstream.

Last edited by a moderator:
Really? That's the _only_ reason I bought one.
i dont think OnLive has been ported to OP yet...matzazuku, you make a good point, i havent played LoZ:OoT in maybe 4-5 years, was gonna go through it on the pandora, until you just reminded me its gonna be in 3d on 3ds...i wont play wonderswan on pandora though, as thats just a little past my prime...

i wont play wonderswan on pandora though, as thats just a little past my prime...
We don't have a WonderSwan emulator yet, anyway, as far as I know. :p (Much to my chagrin. I do love the WonderSwan for its obscure entries in a few famous game series.)

Anything pre snes/megadrive

Find 8 bit games are major suckage and the horrible sprites and abrasive colours give me a headache.

richiz, richiz, you just hurt my feelings.. :(

8-bit love ftwfw !!!! ;)

Kisses

Mac

Anything pre snes/megadrive

Find 8 bit games are major suckage and the horrible sprites and abrasive colours give me a headache.

Get off this board, cancel your preorder, and pray that you don't get too many members from here beating down your door.

Hahaha Different strokes for different folks but I draw the line at 16 bit

P.S I already have my pandora *evil laugh*

Though I would like to point out I did complete Final fantasy 1 and I think that's my reason for drawing the line at 16 bit. Dungeon crawling for 30 hours and getting a 2 sentence ending as a reward.

Just for that I'm going to do a little video tonight of everything I play. NOTHING 8 bit...(heh maybe zelda)

You can writhe in jealousy at my pandora, though if you were in London today I may let you smell it at a distance of 7cms.

Why not just say nothing illegal? It is much more to the point.
Welcome to "taking responses literally". Today: Note the "And now for something completely different.", subtly suggesting that I'm well aware of the weirdness of that post. Since irrespective of its content a form of weirdness is always inherent in its smalltalk nature, for rationally seen that is illogical and weird in itself, and since the post doesn't exactly offer much valuable information, in a way it can always be seen as being merely the irony of a side note on illogicalness, to which its extended length only adds. <philosophy>And so can this very post.</philosophy> "nothing illegal" didn't seem to be particularly mentally entertaining and especially precise to me.

Also, you're right. So there you go: "nothing illegal". :)

"And now for something completely different."

Back