What are you playing this weekend/these days?

I was looking forward to play DA: Inquisition during the holidays. But after reading about the really bad mouse and keyboard support on PC, I decided not to buy it until this is fixed.  I couldn't play Dark Souls for the exact same reason...

So, I guess I'm going with Might & Magic X or Risen 3.

20130415073310a0dg7rigrdyzz9yw.jpg

http://orangepixel.net/gunslugs/

I have just finished Lifeless Planet (thanks @Dredd for the game).

A nice game, very atmospheric. The game play is prety good (a few mecanics are a bit "easy", like the super jetpack that just go off at convenient moment), but all in all, I enjoyed that one.

Good graphics, good music, good level design, and an interesting story line.

Only things I didn't really apreciated was the Steam Acheivements... Basicaly, you need to die in many way, or rush through the game to get them, not my kind of things.

Still a nice experience if you are looking for a slowpiece exploration First Person game, with no shooting, and some easy puzzle here and there.

Last edited by a moderator:
right now on christmas holiday.

And this laptop is not great on games(might run Avadon the black fortress)

But i will grind me some Pokemon Diamond on DSlite, or some emulator on Panda ;-)

Gallop%20Racer%203%20%28Japan%29-1.png

Not sure why I played this. It involves looking at the arse of a horse and that of a jockey. Oh, and beating the horse of course...

The horse runs by itself. You can steer a little. different. The music is outragously cool. kinda oldscool hiphop mixed with gamey music...

This weekend I've mostly been playing Card Hunter

F2P Done right.

Give it a go if you like Turn Based Strategy, Collectible Card Games, Board Games, Or very old school D&D. In fact give it a go any way, what have you got to lose, except for hours of your life? :)

card_hunter.jpg

This weekend I've mostly been playing Card Hunter

F2P Done right.

Give it a go if you like Turn Based Strategy, Collectible Card Games, Board Games, Or very old school D&D. In fact give it a go any way, what have you got to lose, except for hours of your life? :)
Does it work on Pandora? :)

Dragon age inquisition.

i am surprised how well it runs on my computer.

And i have no issues with controls

Infamous: Second Son on the PS4 (some of it over the wire on Playstation TV).

Might be a 5/10 or 6/10 for many, but it's the most fun I've had since Just Cause 2. Splendid. Looks amazing too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back