What are you playing this weekend/these days?

hacking_to_the_gate.jpg

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steins;Gate

Currently playing (on Pandora):

- Ultima 7 (with Exult): Even if I never did much more than roam around doing stupid things and mostly ignoring the storyline, I had great memories of U7. I'm surprised to see that it's still as good, immersive and detailed as I remembered. I'll try to stick to the story this time.

- The Savage Empire (with DosBox) : Like U7, when I was younger I mostly explored around without really caring about the story. I know understand why: exploration is actually 90% of the game. 

-King of Dragon Pass (with Exagear): Lots of fun. One moment you've got one of your clan member doing a heroquest where he unites gods against a gigantic foe, and the moment after you're deciding what to do with those wild boars that have been seen around the tula and might mate with your pigs leading to wilder piglets.

Some GBA and SNES Games on my Black/Silver First Batch Pandora (selfmoddet) as my K101GBA is at the moment a bit damaged (Display) and i wait for EvilDragon to become spareparts to fix it, its a great GBA Clone..

So i truyed some of the good old Pandora Homebrewgames,

GBA is emulatet, not native like on the K101, but works still great..

But some of the NES Classics Collektion Games dosnt work just like on the K101..

Also no GTA Advance

But the rest runs quite well.. (and whit savestates..)..

I also Play Farming Simulator 2014 on New 3DS, which is much better compared to the 2012 which was the first Farming Simulator on 3DS..,

Aktually, i ditnt play anything, but listen to musik from Ipod Touch (test purpose) and surf the Internetz.

Shadow of Mordor on Linux

KOTOR 2 on linux

Final Fantasy Tactics 2 Advance on Open Pandora - a surprisingly good game!

After finishing Ziggurat (4 times) and Legend of Grimrock it is now:
Is Ziggurat any good? Why did you finish it four times ?

You're going to have a good time with Limbo, it's a pretty good game. 

Is Ziggurat any good? Why did you finish it four times ?

You're going to have a good time with Limbo, it's a pretty good game. 
I've already finished Limbo including the bonus level, it was really good although quite mean.

Ziggurat is "The Binding of Isaac" in first person with Heretic's art design. You have to play it over and over again in order to see something new, I only played on easy though because I wouldn't have seen much new stuff otherwise without becoming extremely frustrated. If you like permadeath roguelikes with constant arena fighting and unlocking things by making achievements, then this is for you, I got bored at some point after finishing it with four different characters.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back