What Exactly Will Pandora Do?

timone5666

Still Fresh
Hey I have been in the PSP hacking side and I come across this system. I must say I am really impressed by the specs. 600Mhz wow. PSP is 150 at normal and 333 at complete overclock. Plus it has 10+ hours of BL while psp has 6-.

I have been developing hacks with nitePR, CWcheat, and Cheatmaster in PSP online games and I am really curious what the main goal to pandora is.

Is the community large? Will Pandora have its own games? Will Pandora ever emulate some newer gen consoles (DS, N64, PSP)

I also have a source code to NitePR if anyone wants to mod it to have it work with your emulators.

Thank you all!
timone

Openpandora.org and the Pandora wiki will get you up to speed. The ultimate goal is a small portable open powerhouse that has game controls, but your use up to your. Gaming is definitely a focus but, you can use it for other things. That's cool that you did that for your scene...welcome to the boards.

Large community?

Well, it's big enough (thousands) and has been around for a long time (see my join date as an example). More importantly - this is the GP32/GP2X community, which is probably THE highest quality handheld/homebrew community in the world. Our roots here go way back and deep inside the emulation scene (heck, I'm an emu dinosaur myself!) There's not a better group of developers and users out there.

Also - many of the best PSP devs were/are GP32/Zodiac/GP2X devs first. ;) So you may even notice a few familiar names around here.

As for "what can it do" - let your imagination fly. It's THE most powerful handheld gaming hardware on the planet, and totally open to independent development. It's also a nice little pocket computer, and can do lots more than games.

And it will have tons of emulators (see http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?showtopic=41897 for an idea of what's happening and will/might happen). Check the many threads on the board. Read the FAQ (see the pinned threads at the top of the board).

Last edited by a moderator:
Back