What Is Current Status Of Craigs Queue?

andmaz said:
...to get back on topic - has anyone any idea what progress through Craigs queue has been made up to and including today (if that matters!)

It would be nice to know that we are now getting well above 1,000 - I have read unconfirmed reports dating back a week or so that 1,000 may have been reached but no one has confirmed yes or no!

It should be just around 1000, yes. I've seen some guys (no queue jumpers) posting they were approx. 950 and got their unit.

Last edited:
EvilDragon said:
It should be just around 1000, yes. I've seen some guys (no queue jumpers) posting they were approx. 950 and got their unit.

Thanks ED nice for you or Craig to confirm.

I'm at 1350 - 1450 and just ordered ICONTROLPAD (Friday) so hopefully getting both this month - only Pandora 2 anouncement (I joke...ish) would make this any better!

Last edited by a moderator:
EvilDragon said:
andmaz said:
...to get back on topic - has anyone any idea what progress through Craigs queue has been made up to and including today (if that matters!)

It would be nice to know that we are now getting well above 1,000 - I have read unconfirmed reports dating back a week or so that 1,000 may have been reached but no one has confirmed yes or no!

Im at 700 and I havent even gotten an email :( Should I be concerned?

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure of my number but ordered on the first day and still waiting. It'd be nice to get an email confirming I didn't fall off the list over the years.

Here's an update some of you would love. I ordered mine first day at 10:40am PST, got in the queue at 700-800 according to an email, and got my Pandora two days ago! And here's the thing, I DIDN'T get a shipping email! I posted on the official boards but decided to check here too. Now to figure out which board I wanna lurk. Hehe I'll probably end up looking through both boards.

Back