What Percent Users Of Gp2X, Wiz, Dingoo, Etc, Are Female?

What percent users of open source handhelds are females?

• Total voters

rsuryase

What percent users of open source handhelds are females? Or female members of this forum? I think only 10% or less.

That actually use this forum?

Urm, WarmFluffy? :p

And PV. But she doesn't count.

There was already a poll for this. It was less than 1%. With Kalisiin punted I can't even think of more than 3.

And here they are, since I know someone is going to ask:

Prometheus
DurTahar (I can't even verify this, my apologies if I'm wrong >_>)
WarmFluffyUK

1% LOL :lol: so much for anyone trying to meet their significant other on this forum. We are Star Wars fans, aren't we. :D

Exophase said:
There was already a poll for this. It was less than 1%. With Kalisiin punted I can't even think of more than 3.

And here they are, since I know someone is going to ask:

Prometheus
WarmFluffyUK

While technically not a Gp2X, Wiz, Dingoo, Etc user (from what i can gather), PandoraSpouse is a member of this forum, And also happens to be female. So that makes four so far.

I do remember there being another female member not too long ago (from japan ?), But i can`t remember her username.

Trooper

Last edited by a moderator:
There's a relatively new member called 'Misti' or something who's female :) . She has a Wiz, I think.

Is this going to go the same way as all the other threads on this subject? Maybe you should've specified whether you meant biological or legal...

1386.jpg

Edit:
quote said:
And PV. But she doesn't cunt.
Fixed :)

Exophase said:
Prometheus
WarmFluffyUK
Eniko, but she's been silent for months. I was really looking forward to her MMO, too :(

There are many more. Some I know of, an unknown amount is incognito. It must be incredibly frustrating for girls/women to be on a male dominated forum sometimes, I suppose. Very interesting from an ethological point of view, though.

@mali Yeah, it's a pity this place is so hostile sometimes. Kinda reminds me of computer school where asshole teachers didn't let the females pass or teach them properly.

Orkie said:
Maybe you should've specified whether you meant biological or legal...
This. Seriously. I can't tell you how many times I've met hot chicks on the internet and they end up having not only one but two separate dicks. It's very frustrating, I'm sure Orkie here can sympathize with me.

Crunchwrap said:
This. Seriously. I can't tell you how many times I've met hot chicks on the internet and they end up having not only one but two separate dicks. It's very frustrating, I'm sure Orkie here can sympathize with me.

Hot chicks with dicks? I can easily tell a transexual, no problem for me mistaking one for a real girl.

rsuryase said:
Hot chicks with dicks? I can easily tell a transexual, no problem for me mistaking one for a real girl.

Hate to burst your bubble, but I guarantee you that there are transgender m2f that you would never be able to distinguish from physiological female, either pre-op with clothes on or post-op without.

It's all pretty moot, because out of the small handful of females actively viewing these boards I don't think anyone would choose to date you.

This is one hot geek. One in a million.
http://lifehacker.com/5480199/macgyver-of-the-day-electronics-hacker-jeri-ellsworth
She has aged however.

rsuryase said:
Crunchwrap said:

line-trap.jpg

Back