What the hell is going on?

almosthere

Still Fresh
I sent my Pandora to Michael Mrozek (Germany). The package was sent from Canada and it's been held in Germany since October 17. I sent it exactly one month ago. Why the hell is it on hold in a postal facility? I realize this has nothing to do with OP.org, but perhaps someone with more knowledge of the post can enlighten me.

Give EvilDragon your tracking number and get him to check for you.

A lot of places don't like lithium batteries being shipped by air so it could have been shipped via sea.

Mine took 3 weeks to get from Germany to Australia. Who knows.

The pandora is at customs and they cannot stop playing it after a"Routine Inspection" ;)

Seriously: there might be a hickup and they sent ed a message but he might not have been able to answer right now.

I think that sending him your trackingnumber would be the best idea so he can check.

They don't even update the tracking after I grabbed it from customs, so I most likely have it here already.

I find shiping the unit around the world pretty inefficient. Cost just to much time, money and nerves. ;) Isn't there a US store that can also repair broken Pandoras? I remember one member here has a US Pandora Shop.

My package is still on hold according to Canada Post. I sent my tracking number to ED.

I find shiping the unit around the world pretty inefficient. Cost just to much time, money and nerves. ;) Isn't there a US store that can also repair broken Pandoras? I remember one member here has a US Pandora Shop.
Depends on the issue. PM me your situation & I'll let you know if I can help.

He helps repairing units at ED's office. It's faster to ask him than ED.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes. Ithic.com.He's in Bridport, VT.

And he is a truly awesome human being. Just as is ED, from what I understand.

I've personally had no dealings with ED, but those who have....swear by him as I swear by Link.

Back