What The..? Um... Evildragon...

Jacxz

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
Well I PM'ed you and sent you an e-mail regarding this, since I haven't gotten any answers yet I might as well make an topic about it.

I orderd my GP2x together with Cellsplitter's so we could split the shipment costs ;) took allmost forever (well, it feelt like it) but you finaly sent our GP2xs not long ago. We where very excited :D, and today I got a notice from my post office to come pick them up! :lol: I rushed down, got the package... which looked kinda... small :huh:, I stoped by Cellsplitter so we could open pandoras box together :p, and inside... we found... one(1) GP2x... :blink:

So my question is: What happend?! The order clearly stated 2 GP2x, we've payed for them and everything! The second one was supposed to be Cell's but now when there's only 1 he got nothing. Needless to say he's very upset right now :(
Could it be that you sent 2 packages? Did my post office miss the other box? Or did you (!) forget to send two(2) GP2xs?? :eek:

We where both hopeing to have our GP2xs before christmas :unsure: and it took little over one week to get the package after we got the e-mail.

Please respond ED! Our order # is 171

Note# we dont want to spread any bad thoughts about your shop just that Cell might kill me... well i think so... :ph34r: Hope your not to tierd and that Cellspliter can get his before christmas :p I hope you will be as supportive as usuall!

no we jutst need a faster manner of shipping. Its not really hard. You see SCGM you pay the nice post peole more so the y get off their asses and drive thte trucks and stuff faster. then they send it out when they get it at the local post place rather than leaving it in a sorting pile for 6 days.

sam fisher posted on Dec 20 2005 at 01:36 PM said:
no we jutst need a faster manner of shipping. Its not really hard. You see SCGM you pay the nice post peole more so the y get off their asses and drive thte trucks and stuff faster. then they send it out when they get it at the local post place rather than leaving it in a sorting pile for 6 days.
ok, but we still need a Christmas miracle, don't we?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd gladly pay some extra $ for my GP2x to arraive before xmas, but I don't think I should because it's not my fault ED only sent 1 <_<. No offence ED, I bet you're stressed cuz of all the GP2x you have to send in time. I blame the human factor, not ED personaly.

If there is a santa clause I would like him to bring me a GP2x with 2GB suport :), oh.. and before xmas too lol :p

Me and ed have consulted and figured it out. Watch this image. It explains it

gp2x7cb.gif

EvilDragon said:
Hi,

as you may know, stock was very limited, so I could not send you more at that time.
Don't worry, the second one is already on the way since yesterday smile.gif
Sorry for the inconvenience, but it has been really hard to get them in stock.

Greetings,

Michael Mrozek (aka EvilDragon)
Got this PM a min ago this explains the mather.. thx ED for your support... and to GPH you better give your grandmother's some crack to speed them up ;P

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah *sniff* what an exiting and hartbreaking drama this has become! I sure hope that Cellsplitter and his GP2X will be spending the hollidays together.. Couse I just love a happy ending!

Marry cristmast everybody!

Geez, give me some time to reply, guys :)
I'm not online 24/7 like pspupdates :p

The only reason was: The last batch wasn't enough, so I could only send one... forgot to mention that in the package though (sorry).

The second package is already on the way, as I got the batch yesterday.
Only ten more orders to proceed tonight and EVERY preorder here is cleared :)

Back