What would you like to see?

When possible: 

- PPSSPP running some games with filtering on (AA and higher resolution)

- PS1 emulation with higher res 

- Saturn emulation if it works well

- Playback of HD video vs CPU usage

- Compilation of LibreOffice (takes 3 days on Pandora :D )

- Any rendering with Blender

- Using Pyra as a video recorder, via USB camera in high resolution, followed by playback of the said video.

How about what I do with the Pandora that slugs it down. Fifteen libreoffice documents open at the same time lowest page could 30 and constantly increasing. Then play music and have a browser. (What I do.with my laptop) 15-20 tabs open if the pyra laughs atthe I be fighting tooth and nail for a prototype.

Oh.. I forgot some thing. Minecraft:D though I think you need a working 3D driver to pull that off,

Would also like to see a few demanding sites opened in tabs and scrolled around on in

- Firefox

- Jumanji

Today's web is so demanding :-/

Maybe MyPaint using a big brush to fill the canvas, and writing or drawing quick lines with a pen.

o/

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys, we're talking about the devboard with a keyboard, mouse and monitor attached. Not a touchscreen or similar :)

I'll start with the web. Any demanding websites you got? I know Engadget...

Gizmodo needs a lot of traffic (at least on my PC)..

How about forum.gp2x.de??  (dotnt know if you know this board)..

Some Pandora related sides mybe..

Guys, we're talking about the devboard with a keyboard, mouse and monitor attached. Not a touchscreen or similar :)

I'll start with the web. Any demanding websites you got? I know Engadget...
Youtube frontpage takes compared long to load even on my PC, at least under Opera. They display alot of video thumbnails which seems to be not well optimized. And, of course if you really want a "demanding" website, try to run the Unreal Engine HTML5  demo here:

https://www.unrealengine.com/html5

It was once the "Epic Castle" demo there, now it seems they have made some Flappy Bird clone. ^^"

Last edited by a moderator:
https://www.unrealengine.com/html5  It was once the "Epic Castle" demo there, now it seems they have made some Flappy Bird clone. ^^"
That seemed to bog down my 8-core i7 laptop during the initial loading step.. It was fine when it's loaded though.. I could give it a go on the unofficial OS I'm running on the Devboard. Also I seem to suck at tappy chicken..

I want to see Skyrim on the Pyra ;)

Via Remoteplay is no 3D needed...

...mean i want to see Skyrim via Remoteplay ;)
Not a bad idea, perhaps some Kainy usage? I see they even have a Chrome app nowadays which they claim works on Chromebooks, so it should run on ARM.

I want to see Skyrim on the Pyra ;)

Via Remoteplay is no 3D needed...

...mean i want to see Skyrim via Remoteplay ;)
Not a bad idea, perhaps some Kainy usage? I see they even have a Chrome app nowadays which they claim works on Chromebooks, so it should run on ARM.
Over this Way i played even Playstation2 on the Pandora via Remoteplay and the Pandora Android PND.

see in my Youtube Account or type Pandora Playstation 2 Remote Play in Youtube.

I was able to use the Pandora own Controls for playing it ;)

Back