Whats Going On!

I drink about 3 Cups of coffee by 10AM, then it's on to Diet Mountain Dew perhaps a liter a day - If I'm feeling the low blood sugar kick in I might have a Jolt Cola with dinner. I'm trying to cut back my sugar and corn-syrup intake. I've managed to loose about 40 pounds over the course of 6 months just by switching to Diet Dew and swapping dried fruit an berries (no sugar added) for Gummi-Savers. :p

craigix said:
... preparing the hall for the work ... set up that webcam (with sound?) too.
Will you listen to juicy UK breakbeat music while assembling the devices?
When I read news from you, some UK Garage/Grime tunes tend to start playing in my mind... and I like that!

craigix said:
Maybe we can have a big brother style close up with audio now and again to report what is happening.
Curious to watch the OP assembly team over the telescreen here'n'then ;-)

Last edited by a moderator:
Alerino said:
mali said:
I quantify coffee in pots, not in cups.

hahahaha... the great cornholio!

c_and_s_cornholio.jpg

PMSL I love B&B Absolutely brilliant

Attachments

• c_and_s_cornholio.jpg
    c_and_s_cornholio.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 114
Since this thread has turned to tea I'm a bit of a pro when it comes to tea drinking, I wouldn't dare count how many brews I have a day and my cup is huge, probably a pint and a half. I hear if you drink more than 8 cups a day it's supposed to be bad for you. I probably have 8 cups before breakfast :)

Prometheus said:
Monk said:
although my preference is for chicken-flavoured, myself.
The chicken soup in the bottom of the chicken flavour Nissin Cup Noodles is quite possibly the best thing ever. Just so you know. :D

Noted - and passed on to our procurement department. Though I'm not sure if "noodeles" would be classified as solid, waste, or what - it is at least pretty soft once rehydrated.

Not sure I've noticed that brand around here, but a "better chicken soup" has got to be a good thing.

mvickers03 said:
What Brand of tomato soup?? I sure hope you tell us how you prepare it.. What temps you using and can you over clock the flame to make the soup run smoother without voiding the money back guarantee!

We need more detailed answers instead of your constant hit and run dinner stories ;)

Bachelors of course! They do a "light" range that's reasonably tasty in the 3 chosen flavours... but what is this "emps" thing of which you speak? That might relate to that round metal thing the wifey has on the stove now in some fashion, but I use the white square box in the corner to prepare a single serving by nuking it to feath in just a few minutes (with a break in the middle, to stir). Nuking food is, as far as I can see, the only way to be sure to avoid any returns, which I can guarantee would not be a good thing...

Dunny said:
Only 4 - 5? A Day?

Bear in mind that ED is in Germany, so that's a European Standard Day or about 3.27 hours.

gp32rich said:
Do biscuit crumbs in the case void the warranty?

Of the biscuits, or of the Pandora?

frieds biscuit crumbs may not live up to the manufacturers usual standards and should not be taken to represent the quality of whole, non-electrocuted biscuits.

@Monk - If you've got an oriental supermarket locally, they'll almost certainly be found there. ;) (They tend to cost less than Not Foodles, in my experience - they're so much higher in quality that most folks often don't believe it. :blink: )

Monk said:
frieds biscuit crumbs may not live up to the manufacturers usual standards and should not be taken to represent the quality of whole, non-electrocuted biscuits.
How far can you overclock a biscuit before its fried?

Monk said:
Bachelors of course! They do a "light" range that's reasonably tasty in the 3 chosen flavours... but what is this "emps" thing of which you speak? That might relate to that round metal thing the wifey has on the stove now in some fashion, but I use the white square box in the corner to prepare a single serving by nuking it to feath in just a few minutes (with a break in the middle, to stir). Nuking food is, as far as I can see, the only way to be sure to avoid any returns, which I can guarantee would not be a good thing...

Temps as in temperatures. I must say I'm not too keen on the "Light" soups I much prefer full strength Cream of veg with Croutons, or Beef & Tomato (Accompanied with a dunk of a thick ham sandwich of course) Damn now I'm hungry

gp32rich said:
How far can you overclock a biscuit before its fried?
Biscuits (and indeed all forms of baked goods) have terrible overclockability. Your best bet is to follow directions. Sometimes you might be able to go up by as much as 5-10% and cut a couple minutes off the run time, but any higher and it is guaranteed to burn out at least one part before the output is complete. The interesting thing is that you often can't even underclock either! It makes it much more difficult to fry, but it leads to inconsistencies in the output anyway. Just stick to the factory recommended settings the baked goods are rated for.

when i do soups i base it on noodles.

the "Damae Ramen" brand.

add some off my own spices, typically tandoori (powder, not paste).
some meat, minced meat, whatever i got home.

some unwipped cream, and soy.

WizardStan said:
I propose someone start a poll to find out what kind of pizza should be ordered for the people working on the assembly line. I won't know whether I will donate or not until I know what kind of pizza will be ordered.

I will donate for a vegetarian pizza (or all-cheese).

GunPei2X said:
WizardStan said:
I propose someone start a poll to find out what kind of pizza should be ordered for the people working on the assembly line. I won't know whether I will donate or not until I know what kind of pizza will be ordered.

I will donate for a vegetarian pizza (or all-cheese).
yes good idea. lets create a new topic.

Back