What's happening today

Benji,

Are you Bill O'Reilley from the Fox? Is this investigative journalism at its finest?

"Tide comes in tide goes out. Sun goes up Sun goes down. Never a miscommunication."

Well Mr O Reilley, there are things known as earthquakes that cause tsunamis. There are also hurricanes. Tide charts do not account for either act of god.

I just watched that video. I don't get it-- are we supposed to side with the atheist guy? He has absolutely no clue what he's talking about! Of course, the analogy about the tides was questionable, but honestly if anyone could side with someone who'd put up extremely offensive signs attacking everyone's beliefs, I'd have to question their character.

To be honest, I don't get the atheism fetish. By my predictions, it's a fad that will pass, perpetuated by materialistic society-- too grounded in our four-dimensional video game to think outside the box. "Herp derp there is no God" will only last so long before eventually, they'll realise that people will believe what they will believe. I'm waiting for that day, because right now, I'm getting really sick of hearing about Richard Dawkins' best-seller The God Delusion, or: How My Parents Made Me Go To Church And I Didn't Really Like It Too Much and online rants by various blood-slinging, cow-hugging, deodorant-shunning antisocial Atheo-Vegan extremists.

This has been a message from an Actually Mostly Liberal Computer Science Student Who Still Believes that God Probably Exists. (Note: this is in no way an endorsement of Fox News or Fred Phelps.)

P.S. @vadsamoht the map thing is pretty damn funny

EDIT: Okay-- I don't watch TV, and I just saw another clip (from the Colbert Report) that showed that it is a sort of catchphrase of his; the one I saw first was from his interview with the guy Colbert said looked like the devil (he does, too, lol). Seriously though, Bill has a point-- I know it is an inconclusive argument from his side but it is from the other side too, it is just the more "liberal" and "cool" thing to be an Atheist™. For every "point" you bring up against any religion, it is easy as pie to simply think outside of the box and get an answer. This is because the concept of an all-powerful being outside of time and space escapes human science; whether you are trying to prove or disprove it, it doesn't matter.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just watched that video. I don't get it-- are we supposed to side with the atheist guy? He has absolutely no clue what he's talking about! Of course, the analogy about the tides was questionable, but honestly if anyone could side with someone who'd put up extremely offensive signs attacking everyone's beliefs, I'd have to question their character.

To be honest, I don't get the atheism fetish. By my predictions, it's a fad that will pass, perpetuated by materialistic society-- too grounded in our four-dimensional video game to think outside the box. "Herp derp there is no God" will only last so long before eventually, they'll realise that people will believe what they will believe. I'm waiting for that day, because right now, I'm getting really sick of hearing about Richard Dawkins' best-seller The God Delusion, or: How My Parents Made Me Go To Church And I Didn't Really Like It Too Much and online rants by various blood-slinging, cow-hugging, deodorant-shunning antisocial Atheo-Vegan extremists.

This has been a message from an Actually Mostly Liberal Computer Science Student Who Still Believes that God Probably Exists. (Note: this is in no way an endorsement of Fox News or Fred Phelps.)

P.S. @vadsamoht the map thing is pretty damn funny

EDIT: Okay-- I don't watch TV, and I just saw another clip (from the Colbert Report) that showed that it is a sort of catchphrase of his; the one I saw first was from his interview with the guy Colbert said looked like the devil (he does, too, lol). Seriously though, Bill has a point-- I know it is an inconclusive argument from his side but it is from the other side too, it is just the more "liberal" and "cool" thing to be an Atheist™. For every "point" you bring up against any religion, it is easy as pie to simply think outside of the box and get an answer. This is because the concept of an all-powerful being outside of time and space escapes human science; whether you are trying to prove or disprove it, it doesn't matter.
My point is that some people are wrong in their thinking. They will defend it until they are blue in the face. I respect people who have the sensibility to realize that they are wrong and admit it. Badgering about #s to prove facts about questions that have no relevance on what's happening today.

Once I slightly recover I'm going to figure out how to use this forum software and begin a tyrannical banning spree.

Once I slightly recover I'm going to figure out how to use this forum software and begin a tyrannical banning spree.

Oh no! If Craig becomes a mod he will find our e-mail addresses-- and then he will know all of our order numbers!

Today I'm lying in bed ill and nothing is happening, but once this medicine kicks in I've got 89 Pandoras to flash.

Today I'm lying in bed ill and nothing is happening, but once this medicine kicks in I've got 89 Pandoras to flash.

Poor guy..! :(

No one is able to take over for you for a while? Working while you're sick will just make you feel worse.

Poor guy..! :(

No one is able to take over for you for a while? Working while you're sick will just make you feel worse.

Oh units are still being built, I'm just not helping today, but I have some to flash which I'm going to start in a few minutes.

Today, someone shipped my Pandora. Premium-order, really has actually left the building because I now have a UPS tracking # :D

But don't flash a virus into the NANDs. Got it? Virus!! :)

OMG waiting makes me crazy!

EDIT: A bit on topic:

89 sounds like speed increase. Cool

Gee, what with lawsuits run rampant these days, I hope none of the other employees walk in while you are flashing the Pandoras:p

Then again, you might be able to use the pain medication in your defense.

Does that count as biological warfare if you spread the dreaded Craigix virus... Seriously though will you be using HF5?

Back