What's The First Thing You'll Do With Your Pandora?

I'm going to order two 16 gig cards... Im gonna upload as much music on the 2 gig i have right now... Gonna put all three seasons of robot chicken on it... Gonna play Super Nintendo until ive played the night away and am sitting at school...

1. Cry from the joy of finally having it in my hands
2. Hope to God I can use it while it's charging. If not cry some more
3. Put in an sd card and see how it handles videos and mp3s
4. Play some games
5. Install some programs
5. Sleep with it next to me for the rest of my life

I will
1.kiss it
2. admire it
3.charge it
4.stick in my prepared sdcard
5.film a video of it running
6. post it on youtube
7.watch it over and over

8. use my pandora

EDIT:
maybe 8 should be first

Ashwin said:
see if it will blend :)
MURDERER! :blink: ;)

When I get my Pandora, I'll do what I do to every Linux distribution I've had to date: I'll turn it on, see if it already fits my needs, and if it doesn't, fill them one at a time. Gaming will probably come first. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
AshWin: Don't breathe that!

Anyways, yeah charging it'll definitely be the first thing after taking it outta the box, then fool around with some of the existing software... then I'll dig into getting some of my favorite ports going, and hopefully go from there...

Every single one of you is lying and you know it.
First thing you'll do is load some pr0n. Admit it!

I'd personalize it. Play and get confy with all the standard softwares. Make sure wifi is good and on. Don't care much for bluetooth but, maybe eventually I'll find some use for it. Then get online and all that other junk.

Take unboxing photos.

Edit:

2. browse crap and play Kingdom of Loathing and Cortex Command (if they manage to get it out by then)

3. port crap

Edith:

4. Port gPhoto and get USb capture working with my Canon Powershot G9 if I have it by then

5. Make geotagging thingy that works over USB or bluetooth.

6. Put Pandora in backpack, screw camera onto homemade bike mount, take geotagged time-lapse photos/movies of mountain biking trails near where I live

Ashwin said:
see if it will blend :)
lol
FRZ said:
How does that work? You will throw it in a blender?

willitblend.com

I have never owned a small device with full physical keyboard I'll probably check that out first. Also the game controller and analog joystick, never tried those flat ones either.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure what I'll do. I'll probably have some files pre-loaded on my SD Card and dinker with what I can do.

Go to Times Square and Proclaim that the messiah has come. :p Actually I'm going to play some psx games I have been wanting to try out, because there is no psx emulator for mac.

The first thing I am going to do is check out the preloaded content. Once I am done with that I am going to start loading my own content. Oh and lets not forget showing it off to everybody.

Back