What's your Pandora doing today? (Or: A Pandora photo thread.)

this pic was taken while i was writing my 1-year review/1000th post

hi, my name is Pandora, i'm a mini computer :)

5858595784_e7abe70916_z.jpg
I've been using mine like a little computer too, it's great! Some apps can random die on you - but I've got swap on the go now, so it's quite a bit stabler.

Synergy is great, too, if you don't have a USB2.0 hub!

Last edited by a moderator:
I took mine to the gym,, tidied a bit of code whilst on excersise bike and then laid it on the top of the display and watched transformers movie whilst cycling, ( would have been better with bluetooth headphones)

^ Cute. :lol:

Today, my Pandora helped me to get started on the next chapter of my novel. No pictures, obviously, because 1: I didn't have a camera on me at the time, and 2: I'm not giving away any of the story. :p

Come on, SONY, that should have been easy to spot! ;) The newer ones don't have those rubber covers on the screws around the display.

No picture for this one, but today I've used my Pandora to pen my letter for the Legends Never Die Capcom Mail-in. I had to copy it off to my Macintosh in order to print it, however. :p (If anyone's had any luck getting an OKI B430d up and running with a Pandora, please tell me how!)

I'm pretty sure the entire printing system was left out of the firmware. Might be able so stuff it down a PND, could lok at it when I get my pandora back I guess...

I'm not experienced to know how to tell if it's present in the firmware or not. :lol:

If you do decide to look at it, I would be incredibly grateful. :)

same here, so if ED could please ship slaeshjag his pandora back, sebt3 as well so i can bother him some more

Last edited by a moderator:
Back