While Waiting... What Would You Like To See?

sebt3 said:
^^ CAPS is like shouting.
Would you like earing me shouting in your ear ? no ? then don't use caps :)

2641516811_ae293e7576.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to see 1080 Snowboarding and International Superstar Soccer 98 running on Mupen64 Please :)

Pickle said:
<snip>...Hmm i wonder how it would look on my 32 LCD tv :)
Not as big as it would look on my 40" LCD TV ;)
(awaits the inevitable trumping) :p

Nation.A.List said:
I have a 50" TV, what do I win ? (I love to show my e-penis :D)

sebt3 said:
Nation.A.List said:
I have a 50" TV, what do I win ? (I love to show my e-penis :D )
I have a projector in my basement onto a 70" screen. :p

Personally i would like to see a video of KETM ..but
i have a better idea :)
Why not make a weekly video showing up all of the new releases ?

At least until the end of first batch ....

if someone could make a video of many 2d fighting games, that would be awesome :

kof 94 to 98 (i'm less interested in the "post 98" kofs :)
samourai shodown 1 to 5
fatal fury 1 to 3 , special, mark of the wolves
art of figthing
last blade 1 and 2

yep i love the neogeo :) (btw is there an already fullspeed emulator ??)

street fighter 2 (cps2)
super street fighter 2 (snes)

big kisses to all the development team and all fellow pandorians (or those who still wait like me)

Mac

Sphinxter said:
Strippers and another round for mi amigos.

I was going to say I'd like to see world peace. Yours is good too.

I wouldn't want to put the UN out of a job.

Prometheus said:
Please can you not write entirely in capital letters? It's considered in most internet communities to be the equivalent of shouting, and some find it a little bit difficult to read. ;)

Gerix said:
I would really like to see TV-Out mixed with multiplayer through the USB hub. Basically, it would be cool to see the Pandora used as a really small home console. Maybe playing NBA Jam or something.
I would like to second this, after a fashion. :p It would be kind of neat to see external controllers hooked up via USB, whilst the Pandora is connected to a television, if this is possible.
sorry about that didnt realise new to this scene wont happen again

CAZMIESTER said:
Prometheus said:
Please can you not write entirely in capital letters? It's considered in most internet communities to be the equivalent of shouting, and some find it a little bit difficult to read. ;)

Gerix said:
I would really like to see TV-Out mixed with multiplayer through the USB hub. Basically, it would be cool to see the Pandora used as a really small home console. Maybe playing NBA Jam or something.
I would like to second this, after a fashion. :p It would be kind of neat to see external controllers hooked up via USB, whilst the Pandora is connected to a television, if this is possible.
sorry about that didnt realise new to this scene wont happen again

Hey there,

Sorry if this comes across as patronising or judgemental, but I think using some punctuation helps people to read what you're saying much better. I don't know what your circumstances are (and level of English), but perhaps try putting full stops in your sentences? It makes it easier for the reader to separate your statements in their mind.

My punctuation and spelling are pretty terrible, but I always try and write something that other people can follow easily.

B)

I would love to know if Tsumi to Batsu N64 (Sin & Punishment) runs at all (longshot i know)
If this ever approached full speed on Pandora - Heaven truly would be a place on earth for me, then you only have the eccentric control scheme to overcome.

I want to use my unit also for playing a rally game (colin mc rey rally 2.0 on ps1 emu) directly in the time between 2 runs from the wrc champion ship rally on the rally course.., and i have bad experience whit my psp because the sun was too shiny and i ditnt see everything,

i would like to see a rally game on the pandora in the sunshine (psx, n64, amiga, wathever)
and i would like to see: Writting some letters whit the keyboard and then print them whit a printer to see if printers work via usb..

meybe i would like to see that evildragon makes a powerpoint presentation direktly on the pandora and use a beamer to show this presentation... (is there such programm in the angström repo??

even offize things..

and meybe super mario land whit gfx filter from the emu..

EDIT:

Would love a video from the assembly Prozess too, because there are some diverents from the white prototyphe like the wlan cable etc,

whe dont have the live stream, but a quic video would be nice..

Soundjuicer running with a USB connected CD/DVD drive - how long does it take to RIP a CD using the Pandora as the encoder box?

Back