What app / game do you want to see? :)

I'd like to see some sort of Iphone/Itouch App Emulator so that I can play Infinity Blade on the Pandora. :)

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned yet, but it would be neat to see a step-by-step instruction for using the Pandora as a phone, and actually making a phone call in the video with it. As described over here, for example:

http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?/topic/56462-pandora-phone-openoffice-amsn-yes-d/page__hl__voip

(maybe there are other ways? Someone mentioned you can do that through Gmail now...)

Also, if you do DOSBox in one video, I'd love to see how a fast game like "Jazz Jackrabbit" runs, as well as classics such as Commander Keen 4.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to see Quake 3 on a Massproduktion Unit (maybe from the new ones (if you use one of them from the 80 you get this week, than i would take this used unit .. :)

Would you be able to run online flash and java games (im pretty sure you can, right?), but I was also wondering can it run RuneScape bot on it? Such as RSbot(a.k.a. powerBot)

Also can it play Civ ( 1,2 or 3?) or only free civ.

Last edited by a moderator:
Would you be able to run online flash and java games (im pretty sure you can, right?), but I was also wondering can it run RuneScape bot on it? Such as RSbot(a.k.a. powerBot)
Flash is still kinda slow, assuming ED has the demo plugin from TI. It's not publicly available yet, unfortunately, and Gnash is a pain to build for some reason.

Java works, but not the browser plugin, not yet anyway.

I don't know about bots, but RuneScape itself will not run on the Pandora. As I understand, even though it is Java, it relies on a graphics library which is x86 only (a similar reason that Minecraft won't run on the Pandora)

Oh, thanks Stan. Nice to know flash works on it.

Know anything about the Civilization (aside from free Civ, saw that in Ed's videos) games being playable on it?

I am disappointed that Ed's vids have come to an end. Even more disappointed that FUSE or GP2XSpectrum never got a look in... but what can you expect from a C64 fan?!? No need for X360 vs PS3... bring back my playground battle of ZXSpectrum vs C64... that is real retro gaming!

Id love to see a pygame pnd packaged and playable.

Id also love to see an email client for gmail,hotmail similar to my Android one. Just a app on my screen, click straight in.

It dawned on me; if ED is done with daily videos, this thread no longer needs to exist.

Also, USB OTG usage would be cool.
I couldn't agree more. To be slightly more specific, I would like to see the Pandora connected to the internet over the USB OTG port and I would like to see it used as a mass storage device (providing direct access to both SD cards).

I'd love to play Croc and Croc 2 since those are the games of my childhood

I was out of High School and well into my career when those came out... I'll just feel old in that corner over there.

Back