What app / game do you want to see? :)

come to think of it a while back craigix twitted about a pandora only game he was going to make.Id really like to see that if its still happening .

Flash is still kinda slow, assuming ED has the demo plugin from TI. It's not publicly available yet, unfortunately, and Gnash is a pain to build for some reason.

Java works, but not the browser plugin, not yet anyway.

I don't know about bots, but RuneScape itself will not run on the Pandora. As I understand, even though it is Java, it relies on a graphics library which is x86 only (a similar reason that Minecraft won't run on the Pandora)
Sorry to burst your bubble but runescape in safemode/software would work on the Pandora. It has been done on the nokia N900 in maemo tho in unplayable speeds but with optimized java for ARM with a java plugin for the browser and Runescape would be possible to run on the Pandoa.

I wanna like to see Dungeon Keeper, but i don't know if its run :D

I know dungeon keeper code isnt avalable to port but can someone tell me if theres any chance of the pandora playing this game through emulation of pc or anything like that? Also dungeon keeper 2?

Last edited by a moderator:
Baldurs Gate 1&2 & all same engine games Icewind, Temple Elemental Evil ect.

Ultima 7! (Exult)

All N64...

Might and Magic Series possible?

House of the dead would be fun with frantic stylus tapps...

Dungeon keeper should work on dosbox. I doubt DK2 it was stressful on machines when it came out.

I really would like to see StarFox on SNES and the quality of emulation. I love this game and it was one of the reasons I pre-ordered since on the Dingoo it was just barely playable.
this game runs flawlessly m8.

^ Flawlessy, but unplayably far-too-fast and out-of-sync, unfortunately (if you've mastered this game on real hardware, you won't be able to play it properly).

It's been discussed in the Snes9x4D4P thread over on the other forum (SiENcE noted that SuperFX emulation, at the moment, is not real-time and is "far from perfect"). It's a result of the fact that SuperFX emulation was very "off" at the time of the version of Snes9x that Snes9x4P is based on - something which has only become more accurate in fairly recent times.

Last edited by a moderator:
http://www.windowsgames.co.uk/slay.html

this game. Though it has no source and is for windows, maybe if the creator would port it... I would kill to have it on the go. It's so addicting.

No! Please don't! I'll lose hours and hours of my life again :blink:

Love that game.

Ok let's make a deal. If it gets ported it's got to have a online multiplayer mode.

Back