Who Has Already Paid?

yeah man, let's see that site!! need more info, vids, and preorder option :D

craigix posted on Sep 15 2005 at 09:50 PM said:
firefox fixed - i tested with opera, seemed good, not often firefox does not obey a standard, but in this case it didn't!

We will be in touch about the shipping if you didn't get charged, don't worry though as you are still in your place in the queue.

I could test it with Konqueror! It's the browser I use. And Safari uses the same HTML engine :)

Last edited by a moderator:
craigix posted on Sep 15 2005 at 10:02 PM said:
retro page? you mean the old gbax one?
it's in the new style but it's weird and shit

your website /retro.html

EDIT:it only happens on the gbax site though, not gp2x.co.uk

Just woke up to the Email, went onto the site, saw the goodness, and then...

Realised i've got to pay for the device now, and then recieve it a month later.

Now, yeah, before people scream "skinflint" and stuff, i know that he'll probably have to raise the money first to buy the units etc, and that he's reliable, wont run off with the money etc, but still... i don't really like this idea at all.

Anyway... I've got no funds right now, and at £50 a week, i've got no chance to put down any money on this for another two weeks or so. I asked via email, if we would need to put money down on the pre-order, and i was told no, and now it seems we have to put all of it down first.

Bleh.

So much for my preorder.

I paid £174. Was an extra £45 for a 1GB SD card, which aint bad to be honest. Most ive seen are over 50 quid easy. I like the new site Craig, much more professional!. Cant wait now. hurrryyy :) :) Plus TV hook up. how cool is that.

Hopefully someone will feel inclined to port Duke Nukem 3D to gp2x. B)

If we didn't do it like this, it would be a big mess when we did get stock, this way is much neater and organised. Everyone knows they are getting one and can relax.

-Craig

www.gp2x.co.uk

Goity posted on Sep 15 2005 at 10:24 PM said:
no, it's discrimination against people without constant disposable income.

So save your coins and get one when you have a 'disposable income' :D

I work for a living, pay my bills and save my money for my 'constant diposable income' ;)

i preordered and live ingermany, i want to get this thing first :)
i dont have a credit card. so i dont really now what to do now with the options i have to fill out. im a bit confused, can someone help me? cant i pay by bank transfer anymore? i thought it was possible in the past.

craigix posted on Sep 15 2005 at 09:48 PM said:
If we didn't do it like this, it would be a big mess when we did get stock, this way is much neater and organised. Everyone knows they are getting one and can relax.

-Craig

www.gp2x.co.uk

I understand that, but you have to allow me to be skeptical. I always thought Ebay was a "sure thing", and then in the past month i've had two or three problems all in a row.

Best thing to do, is for me to wait, until it's properly released. I can save the money up for that, and by that time there'll be a stronger base of software available, not to mention if there are any bugs/errors in the first batch, they get (hopefully) fixed by the time i pick one up.

All i will say, is i did ask if i'd have to put money down on pre-order, and i was told no. If i was told i'd have to front the money a month early, i'd have politely refused because i don't have it.

Just Paid :D Any word on what games/emulators will be released with the gp2x Craig?

Back