Why so many Pandora on Ebay??

I've run out of woman jokes that I don't find very offensive.

Note how I've never made a joke about Prometheus and kitchens.

...I really *really* don't want to hear a joke even *Proto* would find offensive... :blink:

@Link: You know Proto, with anyone else it would be offensive or trolling or whatever, with him it's just... him. :rolleyes:

Oh and also, I'm sure Prometheus would kick your ass Proto, propably with a life-sized Megaman gun replica. ^^

Last edited by a moderator:

...I really *really* don't want to hear a joke even *Proto* would find offensive... :blink:

@Link: You know Proto, with anyone else it would be offensive or trolling or whatever, with him it's just... him. :rolleyes:

Oh and also, I'm sure Prometheus would kick your ass Proto, propably with a life-sized Megaman gun replica. ^^

Please direct your attention to SNESORama, where they would gladly make such offensive comments to Prometheus and the other three or so girls on these boards.

Please direct your attention to SNESORama, where they would gladly make such offensive comments to Prometheus and the other three or so girls on these boards.

*sigh* Of course i had to take the bait and check out that site. Big. Mistake. <_<

Not sure how any one would get bored with it, most likely someone that didn't know what could be done with a Pandora.. but yeah some people have got close to $1000 for them..

Yeah... Maybe he got his Pandora and closed himself into his house for several days, only eating delivered pizza and chinese food. He plays Pandora on the bed, on the couch, on the toilet and even on a hammock (my favorite)! When his hands are full, like when eating or taking a shower, he let the Pandora to play music or videos. He never go to bed anymore to sleep: he falls asleep while playing the Pandora, which is carefully sleep-timered to turn off. And he hugs it while sleeping...

After two weeks doing this, day-by-day, he realizes that he lost his job, his girlfriend is dating someone else, his dog is dead, there is food boxes all over the house, piles of mail at the door, all clothes are dirty, his mother is worried and he feels a terrible nausea with a seismic unstopabble headache. Even his fingertips are aching. He can't play anymore!

Then, he finally realizes that all happened because of the evil box he opened. Like mithology, the artifact provided the greatest joy of his lifetime, but also released all deamons inside him. He curses the device for destroying his life in such few time. And he paid for that! Extra cash for earlier deliver! And now, he is afraid the box is calling him again for another jorney into lust. He must do something quick, before he looses his mind again...

"How can I get rid of this malevolous item and recover my life?", he wonders. The answer comes in a flash: ebay

@ Eric.....

I read that out loud to my entire family and they thought that was the greatest story ever told.

LOVED IT !!!

10 years ago, I could easily see that happening to me if I had a Pandora.

Now, however... being a tad more responsible... I'll probably just avoid social calls claiming illness or urgent business that I simply *have* to attend to.

And yes, I'll stay single. :)

I sell my Pandora in ebay why i dont will use.

When i order 2 years ago i think in get a good "console"

After i recive, and test a bit, i decide, i dont need this.

Sorry :(

Don't be sorry! We are HAPPY so we can now buy your Pandora, faster than wait for Batch 2!

BTW, if somebody gived me an XBox or a PlayStation 3 I would immediately sell it (and buy Pandoras, pizza, comics and maybe travel with this money). Those new games are too much for me. I think I am too old for them. And I still have to play a lot of oldies I never did before, so... I think you got the idea

As to answer the original topic question.

Most likely cause they sell for good cash. ;P

As for following the flow of the thread... I picked the Pandora cause of similiar reasons...

I have nothing against new games, I really love quite a few of those, but there have been way too many old games on my "you gotta play this" list and no proper way to play em all on a single device unless I was stuck to a PC...

So I decided the Pandora might be the right thing, also I like its openness, which will keep me, as a coder, very entertained after I worked through my "you gotta play this" list. ;D

Don't be sorry! We are HAPPY so we can now buy your Pandora, faster than wait for Batch 2!

BTW, if somebody gived me an XBox or a PlayStation 3 I would immediately sell it (and buy Pandoras, pizza, comics and maybe travel with this money). Those new games are too much for me. I think I am too old for them. And I still have to play a lot of oldies I never did before, so... I think you got the idea

I feel the same way, and I'm only 18. :(

The only modern games I've played without getting headaches were Mass Effect 1 & 2.

The amount of emulation I am going to do on my pandora is going to be minimal - while I love my classic gaming, I'm too vested in my xbox 360 and achievement getting that playing non achievement games is waste of my time.

So I'm really going to use it to learn some Linux, have a small 'puter at my disposal, and well - the novelty of it.

Also, got my shipping conf. today - excited!

Still think attempting to learn some Linux and support open source/OPT would be a noble effort on my part - but alas.

Back