Why so many Pandora on Ebay??

it was quite for a while but with lots of pandoras being released a few end up on ebay.

Considering one was recently sold for $960, it's not surprising.

I don't think there's anything particularly strange about it. :p

Whatever the product is (even if it is a niche, small-scale one), there will always be folks who find that what they bought doesn't suit them like they thought it would, or who bought an extra one to resell, whose finances have changed such that they need the money from a quick sale, and so on and so forth. Also, the team themselves have sold refurbished units via eBay, too.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would find it more strange if I hadn't considered posting mine to eBay, we are much closer now than we were before to the next generation portables launches. If only I had liked one, I probably would have my unit up just to ensure some cash toward them.

Well, some people got bored with them too...

Not sure how any one would get bored with it, most likely someone that didn't know what could be done with a Pandora.. but yeah some people have got close to $1000 for them..

Last edited by a moderator:
The profit you can turn by selling on ebay is insane! I can imagine maybe 2 of the 4 selling on ebay, and buying an instant, making a profit, since you're almost guaranteed one.

I suspect some of them ordered two Pandoras, one to keep and one to sell.

Whatever their motivation, it's good news every time a Pandora finds its way into more enthusiastic hands.

$960, you say?

WOW, I thought someone was gravedigging, as I could swear this exact thread topic was around 7-8 months ago!

This same question was asked back then, and out of how ever many had been released at that point, a very small amount was actually on ebay. Back then the first one on Ebay sold for 1800, and I sold one for 1600. So considering one just sold for 960, it's not a really hard question to answer. :p

Honestly, most sellers give their reasons in the description. Some no longer have a desire for the device, as it took to long to arrive. Some just need the money, and others just don't like it. The same rules apply to everything being sold on Ebay.

Chris

I think there is a lack of respect in general, that is all. I don't need to be reading about disrespecting peoples mothers or sisters. His asking people to marry him etc. It's gotten old. I'm here for the Pandora not to crack jokes about peoples families.

I think there is a lack of respect in general, that is all. I don't need to be reading about disrespecting peoples mothers or sisters. His asking people to marry him etc. It's gotten old. I'm here for the Pandora not to crack jokes about peoples families.

You've got a point. I'll leave it at that, then.

Back