• I already preordered a wii!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Im not getting any of them

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Last edited by a moderator:
So can you use that 'classic' controller for ALL games?
Nope.

:eek: ... wow! Seems like only Game Cube games don't support this 'classic' controller. Nintendo has been touting the whacky-flailing-nunchuck thingy so much, that I assumed it was needed for all Wii games. I got rid of our Game Cube months ago ... Hmmmmm...

</me rethinks his position on getting a Wii>

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-6m-49-...ter-70-k5n.html

This is already usable for me then, since I already have it YAY.

I'd be telling LIES if i said i dont care about graphics, but I see no problems with the Wii. My only concern was that the controller would be rubbish, but theres been nothing but praise for it so far so thats sorted.
What about build quality? I know Sony had some troubles and theres a few stories of overheating with the 360; The only Nintendo machine Ive ever had fail was a NES after about 15 years, and I borrowed it from somone who used to eat his dinner from it. My N64 was thrown over a garden fence and stll works fine, as does the classic gameboy from 1989 having survived being dropped many MANY times...
What say you about the Wii so far? Does it rattle or is it tighter than a faries arse?

Just been playing a PS3 with RR7 and Resistance at work and quite frankly, I was fairly unimpressed with it in terms of graphics. It looked like a PS2 game in HD ina lot of places. It possibly didn't help that Gears of War was being played next to it.

In terms of atmosphere, nothing has beaten the two Shenmues. In fact, I've been waiting all year to play Shenmue 1 this Christmas! (It *has* to be played at Christmas, to get the proper atmosphere of the snow and Christmas scenes!)

Have you tried Chankast on your PC? I've not tried it wih Shenmue as mine are originals, and obviously PC's can't read gd-roms.

Chankast works well with Shen Mue (IIRC)
How much stuff did they rip out to fit it on CD?

EDIT: Not that it really affects me... honest.
Speech, I think.

The DL I had was a full rip... I just mounted the ISO.
I don't mean using a PC, not that I want to run it on a DC or anything... this is all theory.

shaddaporillgarotteyou

on wii VC games is there multi player and/or leaderboards and stuff ? if not what a lot of pish as really i buy nearly every game on xbox live but if there was no multiplayer or leaderboards iwouldnt buy any of them.

Back