• I already preordered a wii!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Im not getting any of them

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

No, I think what you meant to say was:

"My brother hijacked my account and posted in Azalin's defense. I personally would never defend this retard. So I'd like to apologize for my brother's stupid comment. I'm reprimanding him as I type :angry: "

LOL

Oh STFU. I posted what happened and i dont really give a shit whether you believe it or not. Since disbelief and immaturity appear to have taken hold here, i'll just go back to TTLG where at least people have a moderate amount of respect and decency. Goodday to you.

Oh STFU. I posted what happened and i dont really give a shit whether you believe it or not. Since disbelief and immaturity appear to have taken hold here, i'll just go back to TTLG where at least people have a moderate amount of respect and decency. Goodday to you.

These forums will not be the same :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it Christmas already?! :D

EB Games has a bundle deal ... lemme check if it's still available ...

Nope:

Due to high demand and limited quantities, our online orders for the Nintendo Wii have ended.

Check back soon for future ordering opportunities.

For store availability, check with your local store.

... they had a bundle deal for $649, including a few games :lol: $649!!! :lol: :lol: .

So can you use that 'classic' controller for ALL games?

Back