Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I already preordered a wii!

• Im not getting any of them

• Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

I just bought sonic just to try out the virtual console. It save states when you go back to the wii menu. Nice.

Gimme your Wii! *holds a rather intimidating plastic gun to PSyMastR's face*

*sigh* 8th of December can't come quick enough...
I want the 8th of december to come as well. Because thats when the News/Weather/internet channels get activated, after you latecomers get your wii *shakes angry fist* lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was watching CNN this morning and saw a piece referring to "Wii Elbow" ... Nintendo reccomends stretching your limbs a bit before playing with the Wii.

yeah.

I was watching CNN this morning and saw a piece referring to "Wii Elbow" ... Nintendo reccomends stretching your limbs a bit before playing with the Wii.

yeah.

Or: be in better shape, laying there playing with your controller like it's nothing all day and night and then jumping on the Wii would cause soreness.

Jesus fucking christ.

Hell, I get sore from just getting out of bed in the morning afternoon ... the Wii would put me in the hospital for sure. :p

Hmmm... parallel thought here; I've been playing FF3 on NDS, and have been getting annoyed at that stupid safety/health warning screen that comes on when booting the 'DS ... is there a more severe warning screen for the Wii? Something along the lines of "If you're a lazy, out-of-shape blob, consult your physician before playing this system" ...

Hell, I get sore from just getting out of bed in the morning afternoon ... the Wii would put me in the hospital for sure. :p

Hmmm... parallel thought here; I've been playing FF3 on NDS, and have been getting annoyed at that stupid safety/health warning screen that comes on when booting the 'DS ... is there a more severe warning screen for the Wii? Something along the lines of "If you're a lazy, out-of-shape blob, consult your physician before playing this system" ...

Yes:

"Why don't you take a break from playing by pressing + to pause"

the wii is making me yawn now. I want the internet to be activated so i can browse from my bed on my BRAND NEW, 40" SAMSUNG HDTV!

woot

Ewwww. Low res-low def scaled up to 40" :unsure: That must look awful. Go buy an Xbox 360 or PS3. At least it will look good on the TV as those systems are HD.

the wii is making me yawn now. I want the internet to be activated so i can browse from my bed on my BRAND NEW, 40" SAMSUNG HDTV!

woot

Ewwww. Low res-low def scaled up to 40" :unsure: That must look awful. Go buy an Xbox 360 or PS3. At least it will look good on the TV as those systems are HD.
ahaha dave i love you :lol:

I cant agree more, the wii will look like garbage on my new tv. That's why im getting a 360 for the holidays, and a ps3 when the new batch is let out. I have one now, but I paid slighty more for it and the games/accessories, and I want to resell it on Xmas for a large profit. But yes, I'll be getting both :D

woot

I cant agree more, the wii will look like garbage on my new tv. That's why im getting a 360 for the holidays, and a ps3 when the new batch is let out. I have one now, but I paid slighty more for it and the games/accessories, and I want to resell it on Xmas for a large profit. But yes, I'll be getting both :D

Greedy sod! ps3 and an Xbox 360 !!
thud.gif

woot

Greedy sod! ps3 and an Xbox 360 !!
thud.gif

Rich Mummy's Boy...

wii looks actualy pretty decent on hdtv's, but only if youve got a component cable, composite is kinda shitty.

Back