• I already preordered a wii!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Im not getting any of them

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Iorgy77 posted on Dec 9 2006 at 03:15 PM said:
HAHA! M Tava is my sister... I didnt send her but all my miis are set to travel and mingle I guess...

I have an older lady called Mary who's is that and a younger bird called Leoki she belong to anyone?

HAHA MARY Is my mum ! haha is she sort fo browny colourd ? Oh and about the stuttering it might be my tv settings coz i was playinjg it downstairs on my dads tv last night and today was the first i had tryed the virtual console games on my tv but i have tryed the different settings and still not fixed it :( My tv is newer than my dads one too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Iorgy77 posted on Dec 9 2006 at 04:39 PM said:
I sent him... will try again, his name is THB.
Ok, i got it now. Are the Miis automatically exchanged when you add someone or get added? And do you exchange all of your Miis or just your favorite?

Fishbong posted on Dec 9 2006 at 05:27 PM said:
Ok, i got it now. Are the Miis automatically exchanged when you add someone or get added? And do you exchange all of your Miis or just your favorite?
I think if you set them to travel when you edit them, they MAY wander accross to other Wiis in your friend list.

If you go to the Mii channel you can explicitly send a Mii to a friend.

anyone know anythin about the problem im having with the vc games ? anywhere i caN email to ask about it ? I looked on the europe nintendo site but when you pick wii you cant pick a topic in the support bit :(

but they were working ok on friday but not anymore. It must be somethin to do with my tv? I will take it downstairs and try again see if it works ok.

I might try get the component cable and see if that will make them work ok on my tv.

CABBAGES posted on Dec 10 2006 at 02:16 AM said:
but they were working ok on friday but not anymore. It must be somethin to do with my tv? I will take it downstairs and try again see if it works ok.

I might try get the component cable and see if that will make them work ok on my tv.

It seems the VC games are getting released in their native state. So that mean black borders and slow speed, just like they were when you played them years ago. *sigh*

I will try make a video to show you what i mean about the vc games . Theres no borders its just liek its usuing a high frameskip but was ok teh other day ! is the component cable out in the uk now ?

i think im goin to order some shitty component cable form ebay from hong kong coz the gamestation here said their cables were sent to america by mistake :huh:

Oh and i found someone called sammy just now on my wii :D

Anyone got my dad yet ? :unsure:

Sammy showed up on mine, whats your Dad's mii name cos I've got a couple of old codgers on mine. :)

I just found out Australia and New Zealand are the worst countries to be in when it comes to Virtual Console, we will not be getting PC-Engine/Turbo-grafx games as it was never released here. :(

PokeParadox posted on Dec 10 2006 at 03:01 PM said:
It wasn't realeased in UK either... but I have Super Star Soldier on my Wii...

It was released in the UK.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TurboGrafx-16

EDIT: WAHOOO!!! I found a way around it. I changed my wiis country to UK downloaded a PC engine game and changed it back to AU and the game is still there. :D

My dad is John(dad).

Oh thats a good idea iorgy i might try changin to jap if i can ? to get super mario world !

Edit:- Canty change to jap or USA wich i was wanting to try but im just changing to australia to see if you get anythin different there :D

I think you will find there are three wiis.

UK/Europe/Aus/NZ
USA/CAN/South America
Japan/Asia

So unfortunately Japan will not be on the list of countries on your wii.

ah well :( i just checkd and you have the same as we do except no pc engine. it seems daft i mean they shoudl put all the games the same in each country.

Back