• Im not getting any of them

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Fishbong posted on Dec 16 2006 at 09:25 AM said:
Which game was in the bundle?

Pack 1 £289

Excellent value Nintendo Wii pack consists of the new Wii console with wireless remote controller, 4 action packed games including Sports, Play, Cars and GT Pro Series, an additional controller and steering wheel.

Pack 2 £329

his fantastic Nintendo Wii pack includes the new Wii console with wireless remote controller, 5 action packed games including Sports, Zelda, Red Steel, Monster 4x4 and GT Pro and a steering wheel.

Just want the damn console..

Last edited by a moderator:
If anyone still lookin for a wii id go check shops now coz i got an email from hmv sayin their second shipment of wiis has came in and my wii will be here on wednesday :D. Well actually its my second one but who cares :p

Yeah, my wii woke me up at 4 AM by flashing blue. I thought there was a police car outside. Good thing i realised it was the wii before flushing my weed down the toilet.

The weather channel is really good though, and quite accurate as far as i can tell. I also like the music.

Fishbong posted on Dec 19 2006 at 11:04 AM said:
Yeah, my wii woke me up at 4 AM by flashing blue. I thought there was a police car outside. Good thing i realised it was the wii before flushing my weed down the toilet.

I don't think you can deny the fact that marijuana makes you paranoid!

Hm, so then it obviously launched then :eek:

What else launched, anything? My wii has been unplugged since I moved, and now everything is back out and ready to be hooked-up to my new tv, but i have to wait on the cable guy (coming in a mere couple of hours I presume), and my component cables. So in about 2-3 days MAX, I shall be playing zelda in 480i or whatever the nice quality is! Can't wait to dive into the game (been excited to start since I bought it). It's been sheer torture waiting until Im settled in to start the new zelda adventure, but I know it's worth it since now I'll have virtually no major interuptions and can thoroughly enjoy the game :D !

daclassicgamingmaster posted on Dec 19 2006 at 02:03 PM said:
Hm, so then it obviously launched then :eek:

What else launched, anything? My wii has been unplugged since I moved, and now everything is back out and ready to be hooked-up to my new tv, but i have to wait on the cable guy (coming in a mere couple of hours I presume), and my component cables. So in about 2-3 days MAX, I shall be playing zelda in 480i or whatever the nice quality is! Can't wait to dive into the game (been excited to start since I bought it). It's been sheer torture waiting until Im settled in to start the new zelda adventure, but I know it's worth it since now I'll have virtually no major interuptions and can thoroughly enjoy the game :D !
The nice quality is 480p ;)

Just for consideration.

There is a fairly advanced WiiMote driver available fow linux now. Would anyone be interested in my (GP2X + BoB + USB bluetooth adapter + WiiMote + TV-out) related adventures early next year when the BoB gets released?

I think if we get this ported quickly and port the controls to Quake/scummVM/qtopia, play it on a TV, it'll be digg-able and create alot of media interest.

Also, it'll be fun to use the classic controller wireless on the TV. It would work for a lot of games and has been designed with emulation in mind.

ste_167 posted on Dec 19 2006 at 07:35 AM said:
Fishbong posted on Dec 19 2006 at 11:04 AM said:

I don't think you can deny the fact that marijuana makes you paranoid!

... its status as an illegal 'controlled substance' creates the paranoia :lol:

Well, i don´t know how its handled where you live, but here you don´t have anything to fear if you don´t own really large quantities of weed. They´d just confiscate it. The stuff that really could get me into jail is on my harddrives. You can get up to 4 years for spreading warez.

In other news, some german politicians plan on totally banning videogames in which you can kill humans or human-like beings. Running those could get you in jail too. I have no clue how this can coexist with our constitution, but the thought alone is outrageous. I won´t let anyone tell me which media i´m not to consume!

I do no like consoles for the TV, this is no life style for me. Mame on the laptop or old school amiga or c64 gaming, however, is ok. Apart from that: I am a handheld only gamer.

i ended up with 3 wiis ! Kept one sold one and only made liek £50 pound profit and the last one i am goin to sell to this girl i know on msn but never even met !! Just coz i think shes great im goin to sell it to her for the normal price in the shop hahaha :D Am i crazy or just a nice guy ? :rolleyes:

CABBAGES posted on Dec 21 2006 at 12:41 PM said:
i ended up with 3 wiis ! Kept one sold one and only made liek £50 pound profit and the last one i am goin to sell to this girl i know on msn but never even met !! Just coz i think shes great im goin to sell it to her for the normal price in the shop hahaha :D Am i crazy or just a nice guy ? :rolleyes:

your crazy!! how'd you get three :blink:

CABBAGES posted on Dec 21 2006 at 06:41 PM said:

pervert

Back