• I already preordered a wii!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Im not getting any of them

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

daclassicgamingmaster posted on Dec 21 2006 at 07:46 PM said:
Be sure to make it clear that because of this favour, you are going to require a good old fashioned fucking.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm giving you a deal, SO HAUL THAT ASS BITCH

lol

How do I add people so their miis show up? I found my wii number thingy, it's: 7409 1027 3815 3069

Help me add you guys who have numbers already!

daclassicgamingmaster posted on Dec 21 2006 at 10:58 PM said:
I'm giving you a deal, SO HAUL THAT ASS BITCH

lol

How do I add people so their miis show up? I found my wii number thingy, it's: 7409 1027 3815 3069

Help me add you guys who have numbers already!

Basically you go to the wii message board and add contacts, choose add wii and then type in their number, once they do the same you can send miis to them or just have your miis set to mingle and roam and they will pop up in the mii parade screen on other peoples wii.

edit: finished Zelda about half an hour ago, fantastic game but I want more :( going to go back to my previous save and collect all the bits and pieces etc.

daclassicgamingmaster posted on Dec 22 2006 at 02:49 PM said:
When's the US slated to get the browser!?

@Iorgy: what's your wii number?

USA should definately have the browser by now, all the US guys on IRC are talking about it, go to the wii shop and check for yourself.

My wii number again:
2783 9148 6824 8482

Havent added you yet but I'll do it by morning.

daclassicgamingmaster posted on Dec 22 2006 at 08:49 AM said:
When's the US slated to get the browser!?

I think its already out in the US.

I've seen alot of people from the US saying that they are posting on the forums from their Wii, so yeah...

yoyoyoyoyoyoyo posted on Dec 22 2006 at 10:19 PM said:
Whenever I go on youtube and try to view a video, it just says javascript is disabled or you dont have the lastest version of flash player.
Anyone else getting this?

Yeah I get that too on youtube. Funny thing is that I am certain that it worked this morning when I tried it. Google Video works though.

carlgeorge posted on Dec 22 2006 at 05:55 PM said:
yoyoyoyoyoyoyo posted on Dec 22 2006 at 10:19 PM said:
Whenever I go on youtube and try to view a video, it just says javascript is disabled or you dont have the lastest version of flash player.
Anyone else getting this?

Yeah I get that too on youtube. Funny thing is that I am certain that it worked this morning when I tried it. Google Video works though.

I figured out how do get it to work. You have to go on youtube before you go on any other site or else it wont work. But you can only watch one video.

Back