Release Xash3D - Half Life

Finally, it's even working for me. Before, it hung for me when the guards should open doors, which they didn't.

I've a strange bug, I don't know if it's from this version or not because this is the first time I've played more than the barest intro. On getting any weapons they display on screen with movement animations but no firing or hitting animations. Is anyone else seeing the same?

I've a strange bug, I don't know if it's from this version or not because this is the first time I've played more than the barest intro. On getting any weapons they display on screen with movement animations but no firing or hitting animations. Is anyone else seeing the same?
Try to put
Code:
cl_lw "0"
in your valve/config.cfg

A 640x480 Mode would be great. Will that help the Framerate?
No it will not help framerate with this game.

And what's wrong with current 800x480 mode? Switching to 640x480 will only bring black border, the 800x480 has correct aspect ration, so I don't see the point?

New build on the repo. This build is faster. it's most of the time very smooth, with still some exeption when many A.I. (the marines mainly) are active.

Build 13
-----------

• New build , with faster and smoother gameplay.
  • Updated CS libs

Not sure how you managed to get even better performance, as it was already very good. Thanks!

@notaz: I've just doneit (I forgot earlier).
There is not much changes, mainly change of optim flags on tle server lib (switching from neon to vfpv3) and client lib (adding the "-ftree-vectorize" that was missing). But those 2 changes (plus the newer glshim) added some fps...

New build on the repo.
I have updated the sources for xash3d from upstream (and the cs clinet/server libs sources too).
Also, glshim now has a new option "LIBGL_FASTMATH" to activate the Run Fast code of the arm processor.
This build feels pretty fast.

Build 14
-----------

• Update sources for xash3d from upstream
  • New build , with faster and smoother gameplay (using arm "run fast")
  • Updated CS libs

Hello,

Any tip for making crouch jump work with a keyboard ? It works fine when touching crouch but doesn't work when using the keyboard. The jump itself can be done with either input and works.
Device is a Samsung Galaxy Core Prime LTE (SM-G360F) with default configuration

Thank you

Hello,

Any tip for making crouch jump work with a keyboard ? It works fine when touching crouch but doesn't work when using the keyboard. The jump itself can be done with either input and works.
Device is a Samsung Galaxy Core Prime LTE (SM-G360F) with default configuration

Thank you

Are you using the Panddora port on Samsung Galaxy Core Prime LTE?

Oops, I'm just stupid and didn't look around long enough, sorry. This is the only thread that comes up when searching for Xash crouch jump.
You can disregard this message, thanks

New build on the repo.

I added some neon code, and batched many GL calls. As a result, the BATCH mode of gl4es is not used anymore, as it's not as effective(and so to save some cpu cycles).

The result should be a faster gameplay when many monster / npc are there, and as fast a before (if not faster) when alone.

Build 15
-----------

• Added some neon optimisations
  • Added some GL optimisation (batching some calls)
  • Updated all libs.

Back