Your pandora has been shipped

Another 100 boards just arrived so things are going pretty quick this week.
That's great news. Have the 200 you were flashing this weekend shipped yet?

They are in the process now.

Hi Craigix,

Is this going to go mainly as RMAs or new owners?

So, is day 2 gonna be cleaned by this?

I could not believe that we reached day 6 (the 5th of Oct day order that mentioned Postvadsamoht). Maybe he is not on your queue.

Thanks guys for the good work!

-- PandoraLover --

Last edited by a moderator:
We barely get any returns now so the big RMA period is over (we had a bit of a record here, only 12 faulty units our of the last 500 shipped!).

So we will be really eating in to that queue in the next two weeks.

it was not supposed to be 200 boards a week?

or are they 100 boards more, which represent 300 this week? :)

Just finished getting back up to date after a month or so away, and BAM! an email appears in my inbox.

I'll have to double-check, but I'm pretty sure my order was from Oct 5, though that seems to be a large gap. I'll update this post when I find the original email.

EDIT: Nope, I was right. The email says 2008/10/05, though there's no real way to be sure, because I bought my order off of a former member about three months later.

Hi,

Would you mind telling which store your Pandora is being shipped from, Craig's or ED's ?

I ordered on 2nd October 2008, from Craig's store, and have not received a shipping mail yet.

from openpandorasales@gmail.com

to *@*.*

date 2 October 2008 09:30

subject Your order from OPENPANDORA LIMITED has been processed successfully

Cheers.

My order is from Craig's store, but like I mentioned above I was not the person who made the original order. As such, I am not *certain* that the order was from the 5th, although that is what the original orderer indicated to me.

My pandora (premium upgrade) just arrived! There was no shipping notice, which is weird. The battery was empty (0%) when it got here, so it's now leeching electricity :)

it was not supposed to be 200 boards a week?

or are they 100 boards more, which represent 300 this week? :)

afaik, YES!

"yes" for which question? lol

i asked for 2 opposite questions :lol:
Yes.

where?
Here.

EDIT: So that I don't look obnoxious, I believe Alerino meant (whether or not he is correct I don't know) that this included an extra 100 boards = 300 total.

I just got my shipping confirmation and unfortunately I forgot that I got standard shipping to my home address. I guess that means not only will I not be able to collect it from work, but a looming deadline may mean that I can't even leave work on time to pick it up from the depot.

afaik, YES!
"yes" for which question? lol

i asked for 2 opposite questions :lol:
Yes.
where?
Here.

EDIT: So that I don't look obnoxious, I believe Alerino meant (whether or not he is correct I don't know) that this included an extra 100 boards = 300 total.
YES

:D
Yes? Yes!

YAY! Pyramid! YAY!

flood is not good :blink:

I just got my shipping confirmation and unfortunately I forgot that I got standard shipping to my home address. I guess that means not only will I not be able to collect it from work, but a looming deadline may mean that I can't even leave work on time to pick it up from the depot.
What was your date/time of order?

My pandora (premium upgrade) just arrived! There was no shipping notice, which is weird. The battery was empty (0%) when it got here, so it's now leeching electricity :)

Mine arrived in the mail at 0% charge also. Had me worried but so far the battery has been fine.

Mine arrived in the mail at 0% charge also. Had me worried but so far the battery has been fine.

Do you have any idea what caused this? It it more likely to be that some batteries were not charged properly before shipping, or that some units undergo a more rapid discharge cycle when not in use?

EDIT: Removed doubled-post

Do you have any idea what caused this? It it more likely to be that some batteries were not charged properly before shipping, or that some units undergo a more rapid discharge cycle when not in use?

or they were only charged enough to turn the unit on and test, which is roughly 0% charge as the batteries are huge

or they were only charged enough to turn the unit on and test, which is roughly 0% charge as the batteries are huge
Yeah, that's what I think is more likely (and hope is the case). But didn't I read somewhere that the batteries are supposed to be charged to ~40% before shipping? Or am I imagining that?

EDIT: This isn't a criticism of OP, I'm just curious.

Back