Your pandora has been shipped

Congratulations, here's hoping the orders thin out now....

Wed, 01 Oct 2008 21:34:56 -0700

Please,please,please....

SQUEEEEEEL!!!!!!!

Code:
DHL SHIPMENT NOTIFICATION

Dear Grant Johnson

The following shipment has been sent by OpenPandora GmbH  via DHL on 01.03.2011.

You can track online the delivery status of your shipment with shipment number ******** or the shipment reference ***** using the following link:

***link*****

This notification was created by OpenPandora GmbH via DHL Intraship.

If you have any questions regarding the shipment date or the shipment´s content, please contact the sender of your shipment.

Notes from the sender:

Kind regards,

Your DHL Team

DHL Vertriebs GmbH & Co. OHG; Sitz Bonn; Registergericht Bonn; HRA ****

Geschäftsführung: Dr. Andrej Busch, Katja Herbst, Christian Herrlich, Ulrich Joritz, Dr. Joachim Wessels

Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Prof. Dr. Wulf Schimmelmann

2011 (c) DHL - All rights reserved

Legal info: http://www.dhl.de/impressum

Data protection: http://www.dhl.de/datenschutz

This message was created automatically. Please do not reply to this email. The emails will not be checked.

order 2716

30 sep 08 21:08 GMT

THANK YOU ED!

Time wise. Craig's queue seems to have reached 11:30 UTC 2 weeks ago. Just a reflection on the time distribution of the orders. I'm sure it means something!
With ED strictly getting every fourth Pandora out of Craig's shop, it simply means that people slowed down ordering from Craig's shop later in the afternoon while EDs shop kept getting orders. It'll no doubt balance itself out eventually.

OMG! Just looked into my mail account and realized I received a shipping confirmation. ED's shop. Order number 2728. Order date Tuesday, 30. September 2008. For all german users out there, see for yourself:

Code:
gp2x Shop - OpenPandora GmbH

------------------------------------------------------

Bestell-Nr.: 2728

Ihre Bestellung können Sie unter folgender Adresse einsehen: https://www.gp2x.de/shop/account_history_info.php?order_id=2728

Bestelldatum: Tuesday, 30. September 2008

Anmerkungen und Kommentare zu Ihrer Bestellung:

Der Status Ihrer Bestellung wurde geändert.

Neuer Status: Versendet

Bei Fragen zu Ihrer Bestellung antworten Sie bitte auf diese eMail.

Mit freundlichen Grüssen

Versanddatum: Wed, 02. Mar 2011

Versandunternehmen: DHL

Sendungsnummer: XXXXX

Unfortunately, I'm leaving for holidays tomorrow! If it had been one day earlier ... But still, great news, I still have trouble believing it :D

Just received my mail of shipping confirmation (i upgraded to premium...was 3900 of first batch) i'm super happy :) :) :)

Well, with the units I shipped today, I am at about 10pm GMT+1... getting thinner there.

First day is soon completely shipped (only 12 units left to ship to finish day one at my shop, and 8 are already lying ready to be shipped whereas another 30 are lying around waiting to be assembled and tested :) )

Last edited by a moderator:
Good going, ED. :)

How many second day and how many third day orders were made at your shop?

Order confirmation: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 22:23:15 +0100 (BST)

Shipped: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 14:50:38 +0100 (CET)

Received: Wed 3 Mar 2011 WOOHOO

20 days rather than the 2-12 estimated, but that's Royal Mail's issue, not OP's.

Currently charging on my desk. I'll post my impressions in the review thread at a later stage.

CO-worker had a hold of it for a minute, and managed to snap off the left nub grip... :unsure:

Never mind, I'm aware there have been some issues with the glue there, and it looks simple to fix. Works without anyway.

82 on second day (not many, compared to about 300 on first day), 34 on the third day, 33 on fourth day, 18 on fifth day, 16 on sixth day, 7 on 7th day, then it's only 8 orders until November, then 7 orders until the end of 2008... so yeah, it certainly thins out :)

82 on second day (not many, compared to about 300 on first day), 34 on the third day, 33 on fourth day, 18 on fifth day, 16 on sixth day, 7 on 7th day, then it's only 8 orders until November, then 7 orders until the end of 2008... so yeah, it certainly thins out :)
I hope that Craigix's queue is similar, I'm day 2 so it would benefit me.

EDIT: Wow I sound selfish. Oh well, I've been waiting two+ years.

I got a shipping email!! Unfortunatley it's for the iControlPad not Pandora!.. While I am looking forward to my iControlPad I'd much rather have my Pandora first..I'm 1100-1200th

Where did those 150 pandoras go that Craig said he was shipping this week? Seems anyone who's got confirmation ordered from ED and not Craig.

Where did those 150 pandoras go that Craig said he was shipping this week? Seems anyone who's got confirmation ordered from ED and not Craig.
someone up there said something about royal mail, that's in the UK right?

EDIT: his was just caught up in the mail for a couple weeks.... disregard

Code:
Ordered: 30.9.2008 around 21:30 at EDs shop

Shipped (with confirmation e-mail): 2.3.2011

Delivered: 3.3.2011

So after 884 days of roller coaster ride the dream comes true. No doubt that this was the biggest patience training in my life.

And now it is the other way around, my Pandora is waiting for me until I got home from work and put my lustful hands on her :p Hang on honey, daddy is coming!

Just received my mail of shipping confirmation (i upgraded to premium...was 3900 of first batch) i'm super happy :) :) :)

Hi

Can I ask how long after going premium did you get your shipping e mail ?

Hi

Can I ask how long after going premium did you get your shipping e mail ?

Sure !!

I received a confirmation of payment on 23/02/2011 and it's shipped on 02/03/2011.

Hi

Thanks, I paid two days after yourself, so that means I should get my shipping notification tomorrow, fingers crossed :)

Back