Your pandora has been shipped

Craig said all of batch one would be done by the end of March... I find that hard to believe given that people who ordered late 2008 are only just getting theirs shipping notifications now, but will be very impressed if they achieve it.

I Don't believe it.. can it be true.. day 2 orders actually shipping, AT LAST!!

I dont care how much longer i now have to wait for my estimated 1200-1300 unit (perhaps not strictly true) but i am certainly going to be in a better mood at work than i have been for a considerable time, let's hope that with the additional staff to assemble & the streamlining of the whole procedure that production is heading towards critical mass.
Sorry dude check the time zone on his quote +1 puts it at 2318 gmt on the 30th

But you can still pretend!

Last edited by a moderator:
So its taken a year of production to clear the first day orders, and half of the first batch. Can they do the next 2000 units in 1 month... ? Well, even at the best estimates, CC are currently delivering only 150 to 300 boards every 2 weeks.

so lets assume 100 per week .... thats 20 weeks to make the next 2000. thats 4.5 months !!

Please tell me I'm wrong !

So its taken a year of production to clear the first day orders, and half of the first batch. Can they do the next 2000 units in 1 month... ? Well, even at the best estimates, CC are currently delivering only 150 to 300 boards every 2 weeks.

so lets assume 100 per week .... thats 20 weeks to make the next 2000. thats 4.5 months !!

I am in the 3000+ range, so i suppose mine will arrive in only 2 Months!!! :p

I am in the 3000+ range, so i suppose mine will arrive in only 2 Months!!! :p

This assumes more people don't get sick of waiting in the queue and jump for a premium, thus pushing you even further back in the queue...yep, the glass really is half empty (at best).

I Don't believe it.. can it be true.. day 2 orders actually shipping, AT LAST!!

I dont care how much longer i now have to wait for my estimated 1200-1300 unit (perhaps not strictly true) but i am certainly going to be in a better mood at work than i have been for a considerable time, let's hope that with the additional staff to assemble & the streamlining of the whole procedure that production is heading towards critical mass.
Sorry dude check the time zone on his quote +1 puts it at 2318 gmt on the 30th

But you can still pretend!

Ah well, i suppose that serves me right for checking the forum after just having got out of bed bleary eyed.

Normal service is resumed, elation one minute, utter despondency the next - c'est la vie!

I think that the first order of Oct. 1 should get something special from the OP team. I don['t know what, and it certainly isn't me. I think that is more of a mile stone then any set amount shipped.

It's arrived! :) :D

First impressions - well... it looks exactly like I expected it to after seeing so many videos and photos. But to actually hold one, and look at it closely, thinking back over all the design reviews, keymat emails, nub problems and interface issues... it is a work of absolute excellence given all the problems there have been.

Everyone involved in the production of this beauty should be justly proud - to produce this as a Fred-In-A-Shed firm is fantastic.

Well done everyone!

...and Klaus, glad I made your day to know you may get yours soon.

Now to get some software on it now I've picked myself up off the floor.

Not looked around yet, but I'm guessing I'll get my TV Out cable later... (much later?)

I have got my shipping conformation on 21 sadly I am on usps ... Any idea how long it will take to reach New York ? or estimate

I have finally received my shipping email.

Original order 30th September 2008 21:42 BST.

Shipping email 24 February 2011 22:00.

The girls are working late to get these units out there.

Thank you one and all for the time you have all put into this project.

I have got my shipping conformation on 21 sadly I am on usps ... Any idea how long it will take to reach New York ? or estimate
I think it might take from two weeks to two months

Consedring they sent it on a camel that can swim across the ocean id figure it would take two months. thx for confirming :lol: .
Don't forget about customs, they may also take some time. I'd suggest occasionally check "tracking" to see if Pandora didn't stuck somewhere

I think it might take from two weeks to two months

Consedring they sent it on a camel that can swim across the ocean id figure it would take two months. thx for confirming :lol: .
Don't forget about customs, they may also take some time. I'd suggest occasionally check "tracking" to see if Pandora didn't stuck somewhere

They should really remove the air mail option too many unsatisfied people.Ive had many probs with usps in the past usps have no connections seems the customs dosent even like usps and hardly deliver anything without a fight. Ups never had a single prob with them it is really worth extra $ and god forbid it dosent get stuck there or they ask me to pay the customs vat or something would suck after the long wait.

its getting so close...

Code:
Location				local date	local time	Activity

Mascot, Australia			26/02/2011	15:54		Arrival Scan

Melbourne, Australia			26/02/2011	13:00		Package data processed by brokerage Waiting for clearance / Released by clearing agency Now in-transit for delivery

26/02/2011	13:00		Registered with clearing agency / Shipment submitted to clearing agency

26/02/2011	13:00		Registered with clearing agency

Honolulu, HI, United States		25/02/2011	10:22		Departure Scan

25/02/2011	8:35		Arrival Scan

Louisville, KY, United States		25/02/2011	4:04		Departure Scan

Louisville, KY, United States		24/02/2011	11:17		Arrival Scan

Philadelphia, PA, United States		24/02/2011	9:24		Departure Scan

24/02/2011	7:44		Arrival Scan

Koeln, Germany				24/02/2011	5:31		Departure Scan

Melbourne, Australia			24/02/2011	15:24		Package data processed by brokerage Waiting for clearance

Koeln, Germany				24/02/2011	0:31		Arrival Scan

Castle Donnington, United Kingdom	23/02/2011	22:21		Departure Scan

23/02/2011	21:20		Export Scan

Castle Donnington, United Kingdom	22/02/2011	21:30		Arrival Scan

Gateshead, United Kingdom		22/02/2011	18:15		Departure Scan

United Kingdom				22/02/2011	17:58		Origin Scan

*bump*

Hopefully we'll see a lot of shipments Monday and want this on the front page so no new shipment threads are made.

Back