Your pandora has been shipped

You do realise that once we have finished building these they then have to go to the office and be packed and shipped?

That's why although we have finished here units are still shipping - you might think it would be a simple process to ship 250 units in one day but it isn't, it takes several days.

We know you guys are doing the best you can. Just keep up the good work!

Will look forward in getting mine.

Craigix on twitter said:
Just had some rather great news, but can't reveal anything just yet. You're going to like it though, a lot.
So what's the news? That all the boards are now sitting and waiting for your collection?

Unless it's about the ICP in which case I'm not interested :lol:

Finally got my shipping email. Only took 873 days. :D
What was your confirmation time? I'm too tired to go back 873 days to see if that is Sep. 30 or Oct. 1.

It looks like the last one reported was September 30th 2008 21:51 GMT, how much after that are you?

It is driving me nuts, it seems like we're moving by the minute and I'm waiting for us to get into day 2. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, I feel a little bit better. I'm calm now. I can wait.

Last edited by a moderator:
What was your confirmation time? I'm too tired to go back 873 days to see if that is Sep. 30 or Oct. 1.

It looks like the last one reported was September 30th 2008 21:51 GMT, how much after that are you?

It is driving me nuts, it seems like we're moving by the minute and I'm waiting for us to get into day 2. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mine was September 30th 2008 23:32 GMT. Unless daylight savings time threw things off an hour one way or the other. :unsure:

I'm just sad that I didn't opt for UPS shipping now. :eek:

Mine was September 30th 2008 23:32 GMT. Unless daylight savings time threw things off an hour one way or the other. :unsure:

I'm just sad that I didn't opt for UPS shipping now. :eek:
Well, that is an hour and a half gone by, maybe they'll start to thin out now. I just hope mine ships with this next batch of boards, I don't know though, there is still three and a half hours in queue time for me.

I did get UPS shipping though, and I'm one of the few that like UPS on this site so I'm happy.

The orders supposedly started to thin out around midnight, so maybe you'll get lucky. You might even get yours before I do. :p

The last airmail package I received took 3 weeks (from Hong Kong to the US). Hopefully things go a bit quicker from the UK.

Just got mine. Ordered Sept 30, 2008, 19:00ish, shipped Jan 27, 2011. It had a stop in France before it got to me in the US, apparently. I'm still in shock :)

Well, seeing all of you few lucky folks, I can't wait to get my shipping e-mail... In a few months.

You do realise that once we have finished building these they then have to go to the office and be packed and shipped?

That's why although we have finished here units are still shipping - you might think it would be a simple process to ship 250 units in one day but it isn't, it takes several days.
Does that mean those 800 units that you built the other week are still being shipped out or were they all shipped out when they were built?

got my email @ 2:12am GMT +11 (+10 with daylight savings) on the 23/2, premium pandora upgeaded from mid to late first batch preorder.

was happy to wait till my netbook gave out and didnt want to buy a new one while i waited, seemed more cost effective to just upgrade my order.

should be delivered sometime next wednesday to Tasmania, Australia according to UPS tracking.

i cant wait, every minute is going so slowly, i was delaying signing upto the boards so i wouldent get to exited and not be able to stand the wait, i even limited to only checking openpandora.org/blog and pandorapress.net one a day.

got my email @ 2:12am GMT +11 (+10 with daylight savings) on the 23/2, premium pandora upgeaded from mid to late first batch preorder.

was happy to wait till my netbook gave out and didnt want to buy a new one while i waited, seemed more cost effective to just upgrade my order.

should be delivered sometime next wednesday to Tasmania, Australia according to UPS tracking.

i cant wait, every minute is going so slowly, i was delaying signing upto the boards so i wouldent get to exited and not be able to stand the wait, i even limited to only checking openpandora.org/blog and pandorapress.net one a day.
Same thing I used to do but, im a bit broke so not upgrading. Im waiting a bit longer though, far down the line as i am.

Just got my email :) I ordered 30 September 2008 22:46 , but I might have been bumped down the queue because I was one of the credit card payments which got rejected and I had to re-order. Can't wait!

Just got my email :) I ordered 30 September 2008 22:46 , but I might have been bumped down the queue because I was one of the credit card payments which got rejected and I had to re-order. Can't wait!

I am having one of those depressing days where I feel like there haven't been any Pandoras made for ages, and mine is still months off (end of Batch 1 somewhere), and I'm narked off and want to cancel ..... must fight the urge .....

I am having one of those depressing days where I feel like there haven't been any Pandoras made for ages, and mine is still months off (end of Batch 1 somewhere), and I'm narked off and want to cancel ..... must fight the urge .....
Fight it, its soooo worth it

From an email from OPT I think it's unlikely you got bumped down the queue - I was explicitly told this didn't happen to anyone unless there were months of non-payment.

It is - Two Months™.

2008:

Original purchase email:
Subject: Your order from OPENPANDORA LIMITED has been processed successfully

Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2008 00:18:19 +0100 (BST)

2010:

Subject: Re: Am I close to shipment? (Sorry!)
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 12:24:50 +0100

Your approximate queue position is 800 - 900...

2011:

This message was sent to you at the request of OpenPandora Ltd to notify you that the electronic shipment information below has been transmitted to UPS. The physical package(s) may or may not have actually been tendered to UPS for shipment. To verify the actual transit status of your shipment, click on the tracking link below or contact OpenPandora Ltd directly.

Important Delivery Information

Scheduled Delivery: 24-February-2011

Yay! Hopefully will have it on Friday!

Everyone had to re-order but as long as you ordered with the same order number you got to keep your place in the queue.

Well, 22:46 is a little closer, gosh, it seems like it is moving through day one at a snails pace. I'm not going to keep my hopes up for getting my e-mail this week, possible not before mid March.

2008:

Original purchase email:
Subject: Your order from OPENPANDORA LIMITED has been processed successfully

Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2008 00:18:19 +0100 (BST)

2010:

Subject: Re: Am I close to shipment? (Sorry!)
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 12:24:50 +0100

Your approximate queue position is 800 - 900...

2011:

This message was sent to you at the request of OpenPandora Ltd to notify you that the electronic shipment information below has been transmitted to UPS. The physical package(s) may or may not have actually been tendered to UPS for shipment. To verify the actual transit status of your shipment, click on the tracking link below or contact OpenPandora Ltd directly.

Important Delivery Information

Scheduled Delivery: 24-February-2011

Yay! Hopefully will have it on Friday!

I Don't believe it.. can it be true.. day 2 orders actually shipping, AT LAST!!

I dont care how much longer i now have to wait for my estimated 1200-1300 unit (perhaps not strictly true) but i am certainly going to be in a better mood at work than i have been for a considerable time, let's hope that with the additional staff to assemble & the streamlining of the whole procedure that production is heading towards critical mass.

Back