ZX Vega +

Discussion in 'Everything else' started by Fzero, Feb 16, 2016.

1. codifies

codifies Very Active Member

yeah that one just got me, what class!

2. TrashyMG

TrashyMG Sarcasm Dispenser Staff Member

Yes it can!, Merged threads.

rSl, NetBLOKS and _jr_ like this.
  3. harlequin

harlequin Still Fresh

...and in the news, I've just bumped into him at Antibe's Carrefour in the south of France :D ( @ptitSeb has to know where, near Sophia Antipolis).
    I should have asked him of this whole Vega situation, and if he would happen to have a spare Gemini with him too. For... science, and... reasons...!

ClockworkCoder and levi like this.
  4. levi

levi Still fresh, damnit!

He was apparently in London today, in court along with other directors on the firm to settle court costs, or at least to delay that as far as possible, all while costing themselves more. Levy apparently tried to confuse matters by talking about trying to get some documents from their ex-solicitors, who've dumped the whole party, but beyond that I can't make much more out of this report.

https://www.theregister.co.uk/2018/08/17/retro_computers_ltd_scco_hearing_legal_costs/

5. vcoleiro1

vcoleiro1 Hardcore Member

There were email leaks not that long ago between RCL and their previous lawyers that said they were owed a huge amount of money that RCL didn't have. The leaks if believed showed RCL owed them over a 100K I think. And the emails were supposedly from their Lawyers trying to get the cash repeatedly over a period of time. In the end the final emails showed they gave up trying to get the cash and were then going to start proceedings against RCL.

This is prorobaly why they are not working with their preivous lawyer anymore and were basially forced to represent themselves in that hearing. Also why they are having trouble getting any docs from their old lawyers

In other news, a lawyer has offered to represent Vega+ backers in a no win , no fee class action against RCL. IT looks like it will probably go ahead.

Also, along with Sinclair's company (left a while ago), both Suzanne Martin and Janko have now resigned as being directors of RCL. The only director and active employee of RCL now is David Levy.

Let's not forget that IGG has started proceedings to get backers cash back from RCL.

Or that supposedly they have no cash left and owe a lot of people inclusing their ex lawyers lots of money. Those lawyers supposedly who are also now taking legal action to recoup that money.

Shit meet fan

6. levi

levi Still fresh, damnit!

That elreg article notes at the end that two backers have won county court judgements to the value of about 250 quid each. I think that means they already won magistrates court judgements against them, and now went to the county court to obtain a warrant to enforce it.