A fresh start

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will have to see how long it takes to get my post count up to the level it was in the old boards (2 posts in 2 years - I wasn't in a talkative mood)

I sincerely hope this will actually be a fresh new start for the Pandora community, as it got a little out of hand on the GP32X forums to be honest. During the last year it just went downhill very rapidly. Mainly because of all the bitching about every minuscule problem with OpenPandora. Which also happen to come from a lot of potential buyers and people who's expectations were way too high.

Let's all make something positive of these new boards. I fully support them and won't be coming back to the old boards for sure.

isn't it Hellolo? Long time ago it seems.

Nope, it's Hellollo. Common misspelling (and a big pet peeve of mine).

Also, hey everyone. Good to be here? (I thought we were trying not to split the community, or are we not supposed to talk about that?)

EDIT: Found a "bug" - if you reply to a post with a quote in it, that quote doesn't appear. WHAT ARE WE SUPPOSED TO DO WITHOUT QUOTE PYRAMIDS?!?!?!

Last edited by a moderator:
I won't be keeping this admin status once everything is set up and running, Ed is the main site admin.

Can I have your admin status - I'd love to ban mvickers03 - just so he has to bring his Pandora to my house more often, heh.

No, really, I do kind of wish this forum well. I've not used any section of the gp32x.de website apart from to keep tabs on Pandora progress since my GP2X stopped working with batteries (does anyone want it for research? Works from a power brick only, and has no joystick cap) anyway, yeah, shiny, now carry on...

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back