An interesting set of Photos from Fatih

looks good, a bit like the case i had for my 3ds before i sold it, cos it was sooooo boring and no games that interested me.

My Case also arived, also the XStylie, and the AC Adaptor, just wondering why EvilDragon send me a Pandora Cardboard Box whit this Paket, i m allready have one of them since the Case Change last July..

The Carry Case looks great and my Pandora fits in it perfektly, only on of the Rubber Bands which shall safe the Pandora from fall of is torn

But thats my own fault,

The X Stylus is interessting, its seems to fits perfektly,  i think i will give it a try at the evening because i dont have much time in my brake..

Just ordered my carry case 3 days ago and it has been already delivered, great job, ED!

Looks very nice. But one of the rubber straps has come loose without much force, maybe a quality issue?

I won't send it back as Pandora is secure enough with the headphone pouch in the accessories compartment.

Cheers

Ello there !

my new carry case also arrived today as well.

The quality of this one is a blast ! =D

As mentioned above the Pandora fits in perfectly.

There is much more space available within this one.

(Now I can take along my TV-Out cable, the 5 Port USB 2.0 Hub, the USB-Stick, several additional SD-Cards and of course the Pandora ^^ within one box)

Just what I was looking for... ^^

EDIT :

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/689/dscf0333ec.jpg/'>
dscf0333ec.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back