An interesting set of Photos from Fatih

Mr_Loon

Can't Remember
Just noticed this link pop up on the Pandora Stalker.

Does anyone know anything about these rather interesting looking cases? Can't think that I've seen those pictures before. Apologies if any thunder has been stolen but as they are appearing on the Stalker my guess is that they are not 'top secret' ;)

Those are the ones I've been waiting for to finally be able to put the Pandora Deluxe Packages and the Carry Cases back in stock.

BTW: I'll grab 2000 Pandora XStylus from customs in a few hours :)

Those are the ones I've been waiting for to finally be able to put the Pandora Deluxe Packages and the Carry Cases back in stock.

BTW: I'll grab 2000 Pandora XStylus from customs in a few hours :)
Great stuff, that + the Pandora XStylus will be worthy additions to the inventory of your shop :)

@EvilDragon: I would like to make an Order for the XStylus and the New Carry Case, plus one of the New AC Adapters,  :)

But its something, i will make on Dragonbox..

^

Yeah the first ones did.  Not sure if they have been made Pandora specific or are the same size as the originals.  I bet ED knows :)

Damn :ph34r: by TrashyMG

Last edited by a moderator:
Was wondering about the x stylus touch too, does anyone know if he got them on sale to the UK? They are on Amazon.com only and I'd like one for my kindle HD. Hate touchscreen fingerprints and keyboards.

Well, I had an XStylus prototype in Pandora-Design which fit perfectly - but I just got the NDS one now it seems (didn't know that until I opened the package :( ( )

It still fits the Pandora, but not as nice as the one I was expecting would've been.

Geez :(

Did he actually get around to the pandora specific one, as I was under the impression it wasn't a large enough market to be viable at that time. The nds ones fit fine anyway and the Crystal one is great with lightgun titles on psx?

I've still got a few hundred packs from the kickstarter. Didn't get nearly as much interest as I thought there would be, totally over-invested. I was hoping he had in fact produced some Pandora specific ones but I guess they're just the Crayon. It still fits great, I tested swinging my Pandora around like a maniac and it never slipped out.

The first 100 are on the way via air mail and should be here next week, the remaining ones arrive via ship in about 30 days.

Back