Analogue Pocket FPGA Gameboy/Color/Advance announced

As my Mario Land 2 Cardridge lost his Save Batterie now (don’t worry, I ditnt played enough to have a long Savegame)
I decide to use the Everdrive and the DX Version of Mario Land 1-3

Works quite good, they get detect as GBC Version so the Pocket now makes the decision between Analogue GBC and GBC LCD

Savestates are working also whit Everdrive Roms, at least for the GB, I ditnt test GBA yet , but the Sleep Feature ditnt work whit Everdrive ..

Reactions: rSl
If you want your GB Games whit the Green LCD Filter, you have to force GB Mode bevor you start the Everdrive, and then, don’t run the .GBC Files on the Cardridge as this might cause issues..

But the good thing is that you don’t have to Shutdown the Gameboy to Reset the Everdrive

I also test the GBA Everdrive and it’s Gamegear Emulator, but Savestates on the Pocket are only working whit GBA Files, not whit Emulated once ..

Sleep Mode ditnt work whit Everdrives, but at least you can use the Original Cardridge Savestate whit the Everdrive Roms ^^

Just try a Open FPGA Auto Updater, ditnt work on Phytium, maybe I have to look on my Box 86 Wine Installation ..
but my Windows 7 upgraded to 10 Lenovo Thinkpad dit the Job..

This Installer grabs also the Bios Files, so it might not be legal but it’s works..

There where a few Arcade Cores, lots of Consoles: Atari VCS, NES, SNES, Sega until Genesis, the whole Gameboy Range and even Neo Geo and PC Engine.. and Pokémon Mini (on a Gameboy ^^ )
I ditnt feed the Gameboy Range as I allready have them as Cardridge, it didn’t made sense to put the Roms also on the Pocket itself, and I ditnt had luck whit Neo Geo, so this is something for the Pyra..

There is even an Amiga 500 emulator , but I ditnt try it yet..

Seems to work quite good, ..

Edit : Amiga works too ^^ Nice ..

Last edited:
So my Invoice for Import VAT and FedEx Customs Fees was in my Post Box today:
It might be useful for German Customers :
I had to pay 54,93 €
Ca 40,48 € VAT, 12,14 € for the Service and 2,31 € VAT for the Service .. ^^

Payd it via PayPal so this is now my Gameboy ^^

There was an update so whe have now the Library: every game you play will get put in this whit Details when you played them

But only Offizial Cardridge Games, no Roms via OpenFPGA, and nothing you played bevor the Update sadly ..

And there are some new OpenFPGA Cores..

I found an "issue": When you have to many Savestates (over 100), its refuse to load the Savestates, so the best way to use them might be let them help you beat the game, and delete older Savestates ..

I think when im done whit my Nintendo Handheld Jump and Run Projekt on its Gameboy Part, i will have 3 Games that gets put in the Pocket Carry Case (Tetris DX, Alleyway, Dr Mario and Puzzle League, ), and when i need other Games on the Go, i will take them from the OpenFPGA Core Folder,
The Pocket worked quite good for the Gameboy Part, Screen looks awesome, DPAD works perfektly, and even the Shoulderbuttons are working for me..

I think i will order the Analogue Pocket Dock and this Hardcase, : Can i use the Steamdeck USB C Powersupply for the Dock? The included Power Supply is only for US and Japan..
Would the Dock also work for the OpenFPGA Cores? It would be a quite cool for play whit my 8 bitdo SN30Pro ..

My other plan was the Gamegear Adapter, but then i would have to source a GG Collection as i dont have these Games ..

Seems like i cant order stuff at analogue whit apple pay now, i dont know what happen since my Analoque Pocket Preeorder but well, this means only Gameboy on TV from Steamdeck for me .., but i well its a Handheld after all, but i will use it a lot more ..

Back