... and production still is reliable and moving forward :) (2012-05-11)

As the longest sufferrer of the delays, that is a nice thought/sentiment.

Perhaps deserving of a fully OPT signed Pandora, in a unique case colour?

Maybe even with a Red Battery Sticker.

It could per chance be personally choppered in by Craig himself (repleat with a furry hat and vodka, amidst natural, or artifically laid on snow), bravely leaping onto a burning UPS van that has only left a 'We called and missed you ticket'.... on specially arranged purpose, to then wrestle down the delivery guy (who just wants to get back to his pot plants) to galantly deliver the final Pandora pre-order.

Packaged in a super special box*, repleat with Craigs Memoires of 'The Incredible OPT Journey : There and Back Again in Just Two Months', some cooled lava, devalued dollars, the leftovers of a Chinese Takeaway (for historical purposes only, as naturally China has since ceased to exist, due to it's consistently shoddy manufacturing and oversited mishandling of the Pandora situation) and a small trace of rolling tobacco, around the inner lid area, of the Pandora contained within.

This could be the final pre-ordered Pandora.

Which of course is actually made of Jaffa Cake and oodles of Contra!

*Additionally featuring a hidden compartment, containing the skull of the CC Moustache Man, polished into a novelty ashtray/spare battery holder, with a coiled tv out cable in the cranium.

I so want to start mass advertising >.< It would be awesome to see an ad of this on youtube.

I had every intention of having mine on my E3 meeting table this year with media. Not incredibly appropriate considering I represent a publisher, but I was very excited (at least two years ago) to pimp it to my retro-loving peers.

I so want to start mass advertising >.< It would be awesome to see an ad of this on youtube.

I had every intention of having mine on my E3 meeting table this year with media. Not incredibly appropriate considering I represent a publisher, but I was very excited (at least two years ago) to pimp it to my retro-loving peers.

When are you going to publish for the pandora ;-)

When are you going to publish for the pandora ;-)

Hah, I don't think it's on Japan's radar :)

Yes, but that wouldn't have helped.

Funding wasn't the issue, the issue was a certain company with 25% failure rate... that did cost us 300,000 EUR.

Product 5: EvilDragon 2.0. A cybernetic robot designed to replicate EvilDragons personal life. May or may not be the evil version of ED. Requires beta testing.

EDIT: wth did I just post?

Last edited by a moderator:
It'd be nice to see a monthly update or something. If production's moving along pretty well, where are more preorders? Due to the recent changes, Jackie isn't wholly certain on my queue position, but I'd be a bit more at ease if I knew what progress was looking like. Even if it's bad news.

It'd be nice to see a monthly update or something. If production's moving along pretty well, where are more preorders? Due to the recent changes, Jackie isn't wholly certain on my queue position, but I'd be a bit more at ease if I knew what progress was looking like. Even if it's bad news.

There is an update on this status, but not every month in th epast. However lately the status page was updated in the beginning of this month, and also I think mid april.

Go to the main home page, from the link on the top of this page. There you select "About the Pandora", and then there will be a link to "Current status".

As of 1.june the numbers of old preorders left was 700. (might be closer to 600 by now)

I would really like to see those numbers updated weekly.

Even better, there should be a database for the status of every single Pandora and the page could be up to date all the time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back