Any Musicians In The House?

I used to play the violin (my grandfather was a violist for the San Francisco Opera Orchestra and taught me how). I haven't tried in a while.

I also use Reason and never finish any songs I start.

Crunchwrap said:
Xian Long said:
Chest Rockwell said:
classical music is gay, and your gay
care to explain why?
care to not ask dumb questions? also, why are you even responding? -1

i guess i just wanted to see if he actually had a valid reason or was just trying to stir up drama

Last edited by a moderator:
well classical music is PRIMARILY shit. when theres thousands of instruments and sounds and all that, why limit yourself to just a few? not to mention most classical sticks to fairly traditional music signatures and songwriting (hence it being 'classic')
except for bach. bach rules.

Did you listen to the above? You need to. Trust me.
mission_to_culture.png

And Bach does rule.

Attachments

• mission_to_culture.png
    mission_to_culture.png
    35.2 KB · Views: 121
Jourdy288 said:
Did you listen to the above? You need to. Trust me.
mission_to_culture.png

And Bach does rule.
x.....k....c...........................d?

Attachments

• mission_to_culture.png
    mission_to_culture.png
    35.2 KB · Views: 117
Chest Rockwell said:
well classical music is PRIMARILY shit. when theres thousands of instruments and sounds and all that, why limit yourself to just a few? not to mention most classical sticks to fairly traditional music signatures and songwriting (hence it being 'classic')
except for bach. bach rules.

wait are you referring to classical music as in 1720-1800? because a lot of romantic era music, impressionism, serialism, etc really push boundaries and don't conform to traditional song structuring at all. but then bach's baroque so i don't even know what you're talking about

also, you could say the same about most popular modern rock music, almost all of it is written in common time and doesn't use more than a few instruments.

ps bad idea jourdy

It used to say. But now I think you just get your posting and viewing rights suspended, and it's unannounced. From what I see from ol' Charlie's computer, you just get a blank screen that says something like "You are not permitted to view topics in this forum".

Back