Any Musicians In The House?

Jourdy288 said:
I've been a pianist for nearly twelve years, and I can play most instruments in about twenty minutes.
Is this a result of twelve years of piano playing? I don't want to offend, but that sounds pretty standard and beginner level.
But then, maybe it's not an example of your most accomplished piece. What else can you play? :)

Last edited by a moderator:
quote said:
Jourdy288 said:
I've been a pianist for nearly twelve years, and I can play most instruments in about twenty minutes.
Is this a result of twelve years of piano playing? I don't want to offend, but that sounds pretty standard and beginner level.
But then, maybe it's not an example of your most accomplished piece. What else can you play? :)
Haha, that's not nearly my pinnacle (piano-wise) but a song I learned to play by ear. That's after about 3 hours of practice without sheet music. I play music from the Phantom of the Opera, various game music, classical pieces, etc. I'll be uploading more advanced pieces as I perfect them. It's just one of those things that seems never perfect to the artist, you know :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back