Anyone Get There Tracking/shipping Email Yet?

Prometheus said:
I'm pretty sure that he's referring to Exo's statement that unless a picture of me was seen, he wouldn't show a picture of himself. ;)

Ah. I see, so the "he" was referring to Exophase.

-God Ginrai

Last edited by a moderator:
i also ordered very early on september 30 2008 EST

Chose a slower shipping because i did not mind the wait at the time

but now... i still did not get shipping confirmation

Congrats to those who got theres already

Guess all i can do is wait....Again

Damn, nothing today! :(

Maybe tommorow? :)

Hey team pandora, can we get an update tonight after assembly winds down in regards to the TV out cables? The remaining cases? And what the total amount of complete systems have shipped out as of today?

Thank You,
Chris

jumpman said:
Damn, nothing today! :(

Maybe tommorow? :)

Hey team pandora, can we get an update tonight after assembly winds down in regards to the TV out cables? The remaining cases? And what the total amount of complete systems have shipped out as of today?

Thank You,
Chris

For the TV-Out Cables, Check out parag0n's post in this topic: http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?/topic/53628-where-are-the-tv-out-cables/

-God Ginrai

T_T Why did I order with the "airmail" shipping option? Why? What's a few extra bucks compared to a few extra days in almost two years?
Actually, wait, I've been waiting so long, why do I suddenly feel like I can't wait any longer? Must be jealousy, I guess...

jbr said:
Actually, wait, I've been waiting so long, why do I suddenly feel like I can't wait any longer?

Stick with it! They aren't going any place. Do other things with your life for a few more days. Put the money in a savings account.

Alright, has anyone who was in the 250-350 range gotten your shipping confirmation email yet?

Please only reply if you had a quote of 250-350 or higher from Craig's shop!

Thank You,
Chris

jumpman said:
Alright, has anyone who was in the 250-350 range gotten your shipping confirmation email yet?

Thank You,
Chris

I have had a quote of 350-450 but alas no email

tony

tony11@hotmail.com said:
jumpman said:

Nice first post there tony.

rabidpoobear said:
tony11@hotmail.com said:
jumpman said:

Nice first post there tony.
why thank you, i just tend to read, but now and again i will pop up with the accasional remark :)

jumpman said:

Thank You,
Chris

I'm in that band, but nothing so far.

Thanks Tony, I'm just trying to make sure that no one in my exact range has gotten an email yet. Most of the ones I have seen have been in the 200 and under amount, but if someone in my range has gotten a notice that would hopefully mean within 24hrs I should see mine.

Just doing a little Sherlock Holmes in my spare time! :lol: The team should be around the 300+ assembly mark, unless production has slowed down for some reason.

Well, maybe tommorow! <_<

Chris

Consequence_9 said:
got mine earlier (before noon EST), I'm between 150-250 =D
Sounds good, mine should be tommorow or friday(fingers crossed still)!

Chris

I don't suppose you'd care to share the original time of your order confirmation, would you? ;)

Prometheus said:
I don't suppose you'd care to share the original time of your order confirmation, would you? ;)
Hey Prometheus, if that question is aimed at me, I have no problem.

Mine was 7:23am pacific standard time. From waht I can tell from other members times. Preorders opened right around 7am, or a little after(my time of course). I was waiting that day for preorders to start, but I had to take my son to daycare, and with Craig, I could have been waiting all day, so I took him, and when I got back the orders had started. So I missed about 20 minutes of ordering.

Chris

Prometheus said:
Original order confirmation: Tue, Sep 30, 2008 at 10:11 AM (EST)
Shipping confirmation: Wed, May 26, 2010 at 9:01 AM (EST)

=]

jumpman said:
Prometheus said:
Hey Prometheus, if that question is aimed at me, I have no problem.

Mine was 7:23am pacific standard time. From waht I can tell from other members times. Preorders opened right around 7am, or a little after(my time of course). I was waiting that day for preorders to start, but I had to take my son to daycare, and with Craig, I could have been waiting all day, so I took him, and when I got back the orders had started. So I missed about 20 minutes of ordering.

Chris
It was more directed at Consequence_9, but you ninja'd me. :lol: However, yours is interesting to know as well, as all of the recent shipping confirmations seem to be fitting together now (for example, a few people who have mentioned their original ordering times as being around the 3pm to 3:10pm-ish GMT mark back in September 2008, seem to have had shipping confirmations today - or at least, as far as I've noticed from posts here and there :p ).

Consequence_9 said:
Prometheus said:
Original order confirmation: Tue, Sep 30, 2008 at 10:11 AM (EST)
Shipping confirmation: Wed, May 26, 2010 at 9:01 AM (EST)

=]
Just as I expected it might be. Thanks very much. :D

@Prometheus
I figured it was aimed at Consequence_9, but I figured my 2 cents couldn't hurt.

It actually seems like all the orders that have been going out for the last 4 days have been in the (X):00-(X):11 time frame. I have not seen anyone who was (X):20 or higher yet. Now I'm starting to think I might not get my delivery notice this week.

It sure would help if the team would say exactly how many units have left the nest.

Chris

Back