Anyone Get There Tracking/shipping Email Yet?

Consequence_9 said:
Original order confirmation: Tue, Sep 30, 2008 at 10:11 AM (EST)
Shipping confirmation: Wed, May 26, 2010 at 9:01 AM (EST)
I wonder how many orders there are in a 3 hour span... :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
My original receipt says UPS and I have not received a tracking number.

Azure said:
Has anybody who chose standard "airmail" shipping received a tracking number of any sort?
Hey Azure, from what I can tell, standard airmail does not provide any kind of tracking, and it normally takes 5-10days on average.

@VRAndy
At least one customers got there delivery email, but did not receive their tracking number, and he has received his Pandora.

When whomever is doing the UPS shipping enters the customer information, your email is input in the system. Now once your package is processed, the UPS system should send a tracking number to that email. Now, if your email was entered wrong, you won't receive it. I'm guessing that is what is happening to most customers. Or sometimes it goes to a junk mail folder, it is really hard to tell. If you got your delivery email, and it's been a few days, your package will probably arrive before you get a tracking number.

Chris

Tracking would be nice. My thread on this won't get any answers, but if these questions would get answered, people could chill easier.

I turned into a bean counter today waiting for my Pandora. Not an accountant but more on the agricultural side of bean counting. Can't wait to use my Pandora on my first business flight to the Netherlands.

Really happy even without my Pandora.

Peace & seed,

Link

VRAndy said:

IMG_0660.jpg

ARRRGGGGGG!

VRAndy said:
VRAndy said:

IMG_0660.jpg

ARRRGGGGGG!

Oh my gosh, that is my nightmare scenario. Fortunately, it's coming to my place of employment, meaning that is not a possibility. Still, eep. Hope you get it soon without incident.

VRAndy said:
VRAndy said:

IMG_0660.jpg

ARRRGGGGGG!

I don't remember if I ordered UPS or not, but if I did, I really hope that my Pandora doesn't ship until late next week, because I won't be here next week. :\

-God Ginrai

I've been a little busy this morning, so I have not checked many of the threads today, but has anymore customers been getting email shipping notices today?

And if so, what was your place number in the "Q"?

Thank You,
Chris

sigh. My gut tells me I'm not going to receive my order for quite some time.

Phawx said:
To gain time and posts +3000 …

Phawx said:
Yeah Phawx, nothing for me today, but I'm holding on to hope for tommorow(friday). I was in the 250-350 range, so if they get up to 400, I should hear something, but sadly I'm gonna have to agree that I'll probably have to wait awhile.

Sadly it doesn't look like assembly will be much faster than the last six months of case developement, as it looks like it will be many weeks before the remaining 3000 will(maybe)arrive. Hopefully when that time finally comes, Craig will have a big enough staff, and a good system worked out, so the 4000th customer doesn't have to wait until Christmas to receive his/her Pandora. Good luck to all! ;)

Chris

Still have not got a UPS number from the lovely support girls, but I just hope it's shipped and they have been to busy to post me email.

I was told I would get the number by the 24th but still nothing :(

atomicthumbs said:
 Anyone have any idea what number in the queue we're up to (approximately)? I'm #181 and haven't received an email. 
As of the end of the day on friday, Craig says they should be looking at 400 out the door. I would think #181 has been completed, but they may be taking some of the completed qty, and setting it to the side for Ed & Fatih's orders, who Knows?

Chris

They may also not be shipping out every single day. Perhaps they've completed a batch of 300 and will be shipping them out tomorrow?

WizardStan said:
They may also not be shipping out every single day. Perhaps they've completed a batch of 300 and will be shipping them out tomorrow?
You know, that thought actually occured to me today. So let's hope your right WizardStan! I didn't see any email notices roday, so it is very possible.

Chris

I can imagine a fair number will get an email later on today. Best case scenario: email tonight, Saturday delivery tomorrow! (Let me dream...)

There wont be sat delivery, costs extra plus VERY rarely they deliver on a sat via SD unless paid for.....kinda makes sense for the people that paid see?!
Yeah the numbers posted are confusing everyone, from 50-60, to 100-150 , now 400....i dont know which to believe...just more waiting i guess!

Back