Anyone Get There Tracking/shipping Email Yet?

Well from Pandorapress.net, we know that one MP Pandora has been built. 3,999 to go.

Though I'll still have to wait a few weeks/months it's going to be so weird to finally get it, it's as if I never paid for it, it'll be like getting it for free :p I still wonder how they will manage ED's order queue...

Dragons_Slayer said:
Though I'll still have to wait a few weeks/months it's going to be so weird to finally get it, it's as if I never paid for it, it'll be like getting it for free :p I still wonder how they will manage ED's order queue...
IIRC, At one point in the distant past they explained that ED's queue is approximately 1 quarter of the total pre-orders, so from each mini-batch of 1,000, 250 will go to ED's queue, and 750 will go to Craigix's queue.

This may have changed, or I may be remembering wrong, so take it with a grain of salt.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am #9 in Craig's queue (according to Jacquelyn), and I paid for UPS shipping. I have not gotten an e-mail yet. I'll make sure to post here if I do, maybe even with a screenshot of the UPS tracking page.

That said, I'm not necessarily expecting an e-mail with a tracking number, as I think that they are going to be pretty busy building/packaging/shipping. I would be thrilled to get the e-mail though.

emil10001 said:
I am #9 in Craig's queue (according to Jacquelyn), and I paid for UPS shipping. I have not gotten an e-mail yet. I'll make sure to post here if I do, maybe even with a screenshot of the UPS tracking page.

That said, I'm not necessarily expecting an e-mail with a tracking number, as I think that they are going to be pretty busy building/packaging/shipping. I would be thrilled to get the e-mail though.

You shouldn't do that. Someone might use your tracking number to camp out your house and take your Pandora. ;) Btw, you're lucky. Jacquelyn only told me the range of numbers I was in, not the exact number. :(

-God Ginrai

emil10001 said:

Well, if anyone is going to get an email today or tommorow, it will for sure be you. Number 9 is awesome. You should hopefully get your unit by monday or tuesday.

Chris

I wish I ordered earlier.. But waiting 2 years would have killed me.. About a year is bad enough!
I'm in the late 3k's!

God Ginrai said:
emil10001 said:

You shouldn't do that. Someone might use your tracking number to camp out your house and take your Pandora. ;) Btw, you're lucky. Jacquelyn only told me the range of numbers I was in, not the exact number. :(

-God Ginrai

I'm camped out at my house. If anyone in the Boston area wants to join me, they're welcome to. :D

(Also, I was going to black out the tracking number and address.)

Once I get a tracking number I still plan to have 3 days off work (Wed/Thur/Fri) to play with it!

Could a moderator please edit the topic of this post to replace the word "There" with "Their"?

Thank you. It hurts my brains.

I'm literally pitching a tent in my front yard and will stay until my Pandora is delivered, as soon as I get the email that is.

Woah... wait a sec...

They are shipping Pandoras? Or am I seeing things?

I was 880 in queue.... IIRC.

Forgive me, but about a month ago I took a break from the boards (as I suggest any sane person to do once in a while), so I'm a bit out of the loop.

:eek:

Ah, I see. I should've just checked urban dictionary. Looks like anything can be a double entendre these days.

Tonight after "brushing my teeth", I'll "climb under the covers" and "leaf through a book".

Back