Anyone Get There Tracking/shipping Email Yet?

I can't bloody wait guys I'll be one of the first Aussies with this little beast :)

Edit: I'll post video of myself with it and bottle of Jacks once received :)

I'm already jealous... *Pokes the refresh button on Gmail* ...

Seriously though, Congrats to all who stuck with it. The day has finally come. :)

Pleng said:
comp_wizard said:
First hour ordered here, just got my email for shipping.

VERY excited!

You ordered in the first hour?

I ordered in the first 35 minutes. That means mine should be on its way too. Hmm maybe I *should* have informed OP of the change of email address after all. Hehe. Wait and see...

Doubt it, I ordered in the first 10-20 minutes and I still have yet to receive an e-mail.

-God Ginrai

Last edited by a moderator:
HaCo said:
I'm Dutch, but from Belgium :)

Me too :D I ordered from ED's shop, where did you guys (from Belgium/Netherlands) preorder yours?

Dragons_Slayer said:
HaCo said:

Me too :D I ordered from ED's shop, where did you guys (from Belgium/Netherlands) preorder yours?
craig's. wont make much of a difference anyway since i have UPS shipping.
The only thing im concerned about is big delays in shipping the other parts to the old village hall for the other orders.

I'm actually really happy for anyone who got there email. I would be happier if all 4000 cases where in the UK ready for assembly, but we can all share in the fact that this project has finally reached MP!

I'm still hoping I'll get my email later today, but as time passes that will be less likely. Now I'm looking forward to the monday and tuesday arrival stories.

Chris

YES! I GOT MY CONFIRMATION OF SHIPPING MAIL. IT WILL NOT TAKE TWO WEEKS TO GET HERE!! YEAAHHHHHAHAHH!

/nerdgasm

Na-Noo said:
How long before the thrill turns to jealousy and impatience? :lol:

97094601.gif

borgqueenx said:
Dragons_Slayer said:
HaCo said:

craig's. wont make much of a difference anyway since i have UPS shipping.
The only thing im concerned about is big delays in shipping the other parts to the old village hall for the other orders.

I live in Belgium and ordered from Craig's. I just go the e-mail from some thread here... I'm around 3400 so I don't expect any confirmation e-mail anytime soon :)

torpor said:
YES! I GOT MY CONFIRMATION OF SHIPPING MAIL. IT WILL NOT TAKE TWO WEEKS TO GET HERE!! YEAAHHHHHAHAHH!

/nerdgasm
I was waiting to see this post. :D
Ok, I'm sold. Time to update my shipping address, I guess.

God Ginrai said:
Pleng said:
comp_wizard said:
First hour ordered here, just got my email for shipping.

VERY excited!

You ordered in the first hour?

I ordered in the first 35 minutes. That means mine should be on its way too. Hmm maybe I *should* have informed OP of the change of email address after all. Hehe. Wait and see...

Doubt it, I ordered in the first 10-20 minutes and I still have yet to receive an e-mail.

-God Ginrai

Yea, I was told by Jacquelyn a while back that I was #9 in the queue. No e-mail here as of yet.

jumpman said:
I'm actually really happy for anyone who got there email. I would be happier if all 4000 cases where in the UK ready for assembly, but we can all share in the fact that this project has finally reached MP!

I'm still hoping I'll get my email later today, but as time passes that will be less likely. Now I'm looking forward to the monday and tuesday arrival stories.

Chris

Given that I was pretty much right behind you, I'm waiting for your confirmation email too :)

D.

Back